I/II/V/VI/VII) Oops, All Rambles!

One of my friends just randomly thanked me for being in his life at like 3 am last night. It made my heart feel so warm. (He's safe btw. I checked. It was genuinely just to make sure I knew he cares)

Apparently people ship Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory and Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls??? It makes me laugh.

Near-midnight half-loopy idea: store where literally everything they sell is a dairy product or a dairy substitute product. Just imagine... WALLS of ice creams, including lactose-free. Every type of cheese you could possibly imagine. Yogurts in the dozens. And, of course, all of the best milks, oat milks, soy milks, everything.
Update: OMG, it's the TRUE Dairy Queen, staging a coup against the ice cream franchise!

Just read a really good Pokémon XY AU fic where Ash is a robot that Clemont invented, and it was amazing and wonderful, but now my brain is struggling to readjust to canon. Ash still feels like Clemont and Bonnie's robot/best friend/family. It doesn't help that Black and White was the first series I watched, and XYZ was the last. For all I care, Ash could've started his whole journey in Kalos. They're the best cast anyway and it breaks my heart that he had to leave them. Though people have made the point that trying to chain Ash Ketchum anywhere would be a fruitless endeavor. I like this world a little more, though. Him being Clemont's creation means they're tied together no matter where they go, and the Lumiose Gym will forever be his home. He's promised to go back one day, after he becomes a champion. Honestly? While canon Ash Ketchum's fate of forever exploring and forever free holds a certain kind of beauty, the sentimentality and loyalty of Clockwork Heart Ash is even more beautiful to me. Though I guess I've never been adventurous.

McFarland USA is a severely underrated movie. It came out when I was somewhere between 11 and 12, and I didn't understand or appreciate all of it, but it gets better the older I get. The music in it is great, too!

I should open a movie theater for Deaf people where the captions are always on, no matter what. None of those janky devices that only sometimes work.

I just got dubbed the "chillest" sibling by my mother— with the distinction that NONE of us are chill, but I'm the most chill if she has to rank us XD My middle sister tried to protest that I freak out over everything, and I had to remind her that "WE LITERALLY ALL DO THAT!" Also funny considering I'm the neurodivergent one.
Update: it has been decided that it's heavily dependent on your definition of "chill." It was clarified that I am "most easygoing," and my oldest sister is "least uptight."

Demon Slayer Season 3 Spoilers
I love how episode 6 of Demon Slayer season 3 is formatted. Mitsuri flat-out doesn't show up at all. Genya and Tanjiro get 99% of the screen time. And instead of having Muichiro be absent like Mitsuri, they take a moment in the middle of the episode to be like "Muichiro is still drowning in that water trap, btw." It's so goofy!