I/II/V/VI) I'm Super Okay With This

Fuck, guys. I love going back to my home state for summer break, but my sister and her family live in the state where I go to college. It's devastating to leave my nieces every time.

I have a little cousin who's exceptional, at, like, everything he's ever tried and it's obnoxious /j. He's a monster of a jiu jitsu kid, he can beat some of us in strategy games when we're trying our hardest, and his mom just posted a video of him doing skate tricks. He's not even a preteen yet.

Okay but imagine... Kuchizuke Diamond as a K.K Slider song.

Agh! I constantly have to hold myself back from buying my friends Steam games from their wishlist that I already adore. I want them to get to experience these amazing games that they're already interested in. But my job laid off all of their student workers because a big project was competed and they didn't have anything for us to do anymore. I need to save money.
Update: Bought my friend all the OL 1 DLCs he didn't have yet. But they were on sale, okay???

My cousin and I talked about the "hooks" in anime that get us immediately on board. I told him that he likes "extremely powerful but possibly unethical entities doing their thing." I like "Dorky boys (child to teenaged) saving the world (possibly with other goals in mind) while making a million friends along the way." Also "romantic shenanigans." My hooks for games? "People keep dying, we need to figure out why," "Your choices dramatically alter the story and the main character might be aware of the timelines," and..."romantic shenanigans" XD

I don't know where the influx of Sokka X Zuko fan stuff came from on my Insta reels... but I'm definitely not MAD about it.

Oh my God, same for SenGen. Senku seems aroace, but also, him and Gen seems
TOTALLY plausible enough to be a really valid ship, and it makes me cackle. I can't say I HAVEN'T thought about it before!!! My heart is so torn!!!

Also? I love when I find an animator or fic writer who basically establishes their entire presence on peddling a certain ship's propaganda. Gotta love when someone shares their obsession and creative energy.