I/II/V/VII) Procrastinate Like Life Depends on It

It is legitimately so weird to me that the plural of staff is staves. Idek why it bothers me so much but it does.

I wish I could find the music that plays whenever Miyuki Shirogane does something cool.

"The Dangers of My Heart" is so sweet, wtf?! As long as you understand the concept of Chuunibyous, it's literally freaking adorable. First of all, Anna is so cute and quirky, and she's never even remotely ashamed to be herself and adopts the introvert. But also, Ichikawa?! What a fun lead!! We've got a chunni short king who literally can't get through a sentence without stuttering and does everything to he can to help others even if it would come at a cost to himself. He doesn't even recognize that he's a good person, either.

There's only one episode so far, but Insomniacs After School had a really endearing start, too. I wanted to write about it so I don't forget about it.

Total Drama Island 2023 promised the first LGBTQ couple in the show's history. I'm on episode 5 rn and I swear, there are like four pairs that it could be XD One is the pretty obvious choice that the show is highlighting but it seems like pretty much every guy is at least bi.

Dimension 20: Fantasy High Season 1 and 2 Spoilers
Riz Gukgak avenged his father's death directly, by his own hands with the last shot, TWICE, and that's badass as fuck. Murph may make garbage rolls, but DAMN does he pull out the big guns when it counts. And he does it incredibly cinematically, too. He and Brennan play off each other extremely well with the ridiculously awesome crap Riz tries to pull. I love The Ball, he's a little angel.

I don't think I've ever come across a Zac/Zach/Zack I dislike.

Coffee Talk and Coffee Talk Chapter 2 Spoilers (Mild)
Damn. Hyde was definitely one of my least favorite characters in the first game, but he is EXTRAORDINARILY compelling in the second one. I probably feel at least three times as connected to him by now, and I'm only 2/3s of the way done. I'm not saying that the other characters aren't wonderful, but the game would be losing out on so much potential if he hadn't returned.

I really can't ever make myself go for bad endings in games. It just makes me sad to fail, and especially to cause conflict on purpose. Sure, I may not experience everything the game has to offer, but I don't have to inflict pain on anyone.

Every Saturday is a challenge to see if I can waste my time in increasingly stupid ways.