Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment

Start from the beginning

" It's better if you choose one side quickly Lisa. You will get drowned if you keep stepping on two boats at the same time.", Rose said making Lisa speechless.

" Anyway, where is Beomgyu?", Lisa asked trying to turn the subject. Also, she was trying to find the right opportunity to ask Rose something.

" Maybe he went to play video games with Heeseung and Yeonjun.", Rose replied.

" Rose, Mind if I ask you something?", Lisa said, and Rose slightly furrowed her brows hearing her. She hummed giving her approval.

" Did you had any fight with Jungkook?", Lisa asked, and Rose was a bit dumbfounded hearing her question.

" N-No. Why are you suddenly asking such kind of question?", Rose asked stuttering a bit.

" Then why did you forbid Beomgyu to stay around Jungkook??", Lisa asked making Rose shocked. She was very baffled thinking how could Beomgyu told them these?

" Beomgyu didn't tell me anything, I overheard him talking. Now tell me what's actually going on.", Lisa replied after understanding Rose's inner thinking. 

Rose was flustered and in trouble now because Jungkook didn't tell her anything yet. So, she can't disclose the truth before Jungkook. She was getting intimidated by Lisa's demanding eyes. Lisa's phone suddenly rang compelling Lisa to dart away her attention from Rose. 

Rose heaved a sigh of relief thanking the person who called and rescued her. Lisa saw it was Sehun. She answered the call.

" Hello, Sehun oppa.", Lisa said. Rose narrowed her eyes taking back her thanks after hearing Sehun's name.

" Hi, Lisa. I am really sorry, but I can't make it tonight. I need to attend a very important meeting with a reputed director. ", Sehun said, and Lisa was disappointed but not surprised.

" It's okay. Work comes first. Take care of yourself.", Lisa replied in a dry tone. 

" Yeah. Bye.", Sehun said, and hang up the call. He again canceled their plan at the eleventh hour. But Lisa wasn't feeling sad like she used to be. She is not feeling anything inside of her heart. Lisa could realize this change within herself, and this made her a bit thoughtful. 

Why was she being like this all of a sudden?? Maybe it's because I am used to his behavior now. Thats why. Lisa thought and was satisfied thinking that it was the most suitable answer. 

"Did he again strand you, Lisa?", Rose asked in an annoyed tone. Lisa nodded her head in the affirmative.

" It's not his fault. He gets caught up in work. It's not like he intentionally does it.", Lisa said defending Sehun.

"Still Lisa someone gets busy at the eleventh-hour numerous times?? When will you think str---", Rose was scolding Lisa, but she got interrupted because of the ringing of the doorbell. Both understood that Beomgyu was back.

" And Rose, try to be a bit attentive toward Beomgyu more.", Lisa said after remembering how Beomgyu was hiding stuffs from Rose due to fright. Rose was confused hearing her, but she went to open the door ignoring her. As they apprehended, Beomgyu entered.

" Lisa noona? Hello.", Beomgyu greeted happily after noticing Lisa. Lisa smiled at him and greeted back. She stood up and grabbed her bag.

" Rose, I'll get going then.", Lisa said, and Rose nodded. And Beomgyu went to his own room minding his own business. Then Lisa left from there after bidding adieu to Rose. After Lisa left, Rose went to her room and dialed Jungkook's number being mad.After some beeps, Jungkook answered the call.

" Hello, Rose?", Jungkook said from the other line in a bit shocked tone. Because he didn't expected Rose to call him as she was angry with him.

" Rose? It's Chaeyoung for you. And when are you planning to do it?", Rose said in a cold voice not greeting him.