Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)

Start from the beginning

.
.
.

You sighed looking at the mirror as there was reddish bruises over your neck.

You looked for other parts of body, revealing the hickies on the parts where wonwoo kissed you in the dreams.

You didn't know how you should react now. Wonwoo came and did all the things while you were sleeping. And you thought it was just dream!? Huh crazy y/n!!?? Are you even real? How did you not understand it was real!?

You got very angry suddenly.

Later a hour you invented yourself in a nice cafe sitting opposite a nice rich handsome guy, the one your aunt talked about.

In your mind you thought of a suited guy with a business vibe. But you were wrong. After coming here seeing him you first didn't believe it was Joshua.

Your aunt was right. There's something in him. You tried to figure it out but could not. He is just so perfect, in every way.

You were thinking this while looking at him. He was smiling with his eyes.

 He was smiling with his eyes

'You are really small. Almost like a barbie.'

'Barbie!?'

You asked.

'Yeah. Do you have any garbie from before?'

'Before? Like from my childhood?'

'Yeah when you were smaller.'

You smiled and nodded.

'Yes I have. all of them. In My dad's office.'

'That heard really nice.'

You started thinking again how come this guy is this gentle!? Or you just were so habituated with wonwoo, who reigns the underground!

You sighed thinking about wonwoo suddenly. About last night.

You came here with an outfit that can cover the hickies. You were too shy and embarrassed for this.