Chapter 1: Transference

I would appreciate if you solve this Survey related to a Graduation Project I am working on, which will greatly aid me in my research.

https://forms.gle/Q7AW9XErvi3Qk3tT9

Enjoy the book

_______________________________

"So... I died with no one to bat an eye on me?" inquired Marcus Couffaine, a Francian Major. He had been fiercely battling against the Brittany Separatists, aided by the formidable Englandic Republic, who had recently invaded Normandy's shores.

"Almost died, but you live to this day, I only transferred both your body and soul, but to admit not alot of people would act the same as you." Said a Friendly man, whose identify is an Man with no face."You seem quite.. Silent."

"Well I expected my death.. But not being transferred, we had many enemies at once.. Also thank you for this tea Mr.?"

"Chirvistal, Overseer of Soul Transference Chirvistal." Said Chirvistal as he sipped on his tea."I am a simple creation of the Author of this Universe, though some would want to call him a creator, he denies all of this, as there is someone greater than him a.... I can't define a number, as he is greater than him more than infinitely."

Marcus inquired, "What is to happen next? If you are indeed an Overseer of Soul Transference, does that imply that I will be reborn?"

Chirvistal sets his tea aside and asserts, "We require your input on this matter. Your opinion matters in making a decision."

"A deal? Why me?"

"Let me simplify it for you - you possess an extraordinarily rare and precious gift - a Pure Soul. Such souls are exceedingly hard to come by, and yours is deemed as remarkably exceptional and befitting." Enunciated Chirvistal.

"Tell me about the Deal.." Asked Marcus, intrigued.

"You see, there is a world you may be well informed about, the One Piece world made by Eiichiro Oda." Said Chirvistal before continuing."It is real, and you will be sent to the time before luffy became a pirate by a month. The Deal is that you will be reincarnated with any wish you need, and go to the one piece world and you can shape it to your liking, only thing is to be reincarnated."

Marcus, intrigued by this and asks."And what would you benefit from that?"

"Imagine a man entrusted with the duty of being a gateway for magic or spiritual to be transported across worlds devoid of it. This is the Job I overseer, you Transfer to that world, you will go to will receive the Power of Haki, as it is not infinite reserves, and no one in your world uses it. Why do you think powerful entities appear in anime? Because of you people who decide to Transfer into other worlds."

Marcus was caught off guard, but before he spoke, Chirvistal continued."What I offer you is a full life just to transfer, just imagine what you could achieve. Not a bad deal, hm?"

Marcus thinked for a while, then spoke."Fine, I accept but I will need alot of things to accept the deal."

"And you came to the Right person. Tell me, what do you want? Become a king? Or become a Being with powers similar to me, though I don't compare to the Creator of this Galaxy, the Author."

"A king would be more perfect, I would love to change the world with an advanced Kingdom.. Yes I will be king."

"Then I have the perfect Kingdom for you, it is of another world, but it can be transferred as you a king." He then takes out a map, showing the Kingdom.

The Aegean Kingdom