42. Confession and Pain

Third Person's POV:

As soon as Aaron heard her voice, he kissed her cheek and said, "Thank you for coming back to me, I can't describe how I felt seeing you in that condition. If something had happened to you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. You are my everything Rosy and I can't imagine my life without you. I am sorry"

Rosaline was confused and happy with his sudden confession, she also felt the same towards him that's why she could not remain angry with him.  She remembered the accident and panic filled her mind about Mia, is she alright? What is Aaron sorry for? so she asked,

"Mia, she is fine right?"

Aaron was confused by her sudden inquiry and couldn't help but cry, she was still thinking about Mia.

Seeing his state, Rosaline became more tensed and tried to sit but the sudden pain in her abdomen stopped her, seeing her in pain, Aaron hold her and laid her down.

"Please tell me she is fine Aaron? Your silence is killing me", she cried historically.

Aaron didn't want to make her cry so he said, "Yes, she is fine Rosy. She just got small cuts but.."

"Thank God, she is fine otherwise I won't be able to forgive myself" Rosaline sighed in relief and then continued, "but what?"

"But....but.. we lost our baby Rosy, I know I am the culprit here. I shouldn't have talked to you in that manner, because of me your health deteriorated and the accident happened. Please Rosy punish me, I will accept any punishment".

Hearing that Rosaline froze, she understood his word slowly and touched her stomach carefully, when she felt nothing there, she cried. She had lost the baby, the baby which was her own blood and flesh, the baby that made her feel motherhood even if for a few days. She cried hysterically at her loss.

Aaron hugged her tightly and cried with her, after some time they both got sober and Aaron again blamed himself and told him. But this time Rosaline stopped him, she said,

"You are not at fault Aaron, no one is at fault. Please don't blame yourself, our child is in heaven and I know my parents are looking after him/her."

Aaron was astonished with her statement, he could not believe that she didn't accuse him as clearly he was at fault. So he replied,

"Please Rosy, don't forgive me. I know it was my fault, I accused you wrongly but you saved my sister's life. I don't deserve your kindness Rosy."

He held her hand and put his head on it while crying silently.

The door of her room opened and Aaron's parents came inside with Mia, they were also crying.

Mia came to her and said, I am sorry Sil, I should have listened to you. You lost your child while saving me, I am Sorry" She cried.

Rosaline understood their feelings, it was the same as what she felt when her parents died saving her. She didn't want Mia or Aaron to think like that. So she said,

"I am thankful to God that nothing happened to you Mia, You are the sister that I never had and I could not live peacefully if something had happened to you. You are precious to me, Yes, I have lost the baby but if given the same condition again, I would still have chosen you. My mother did the same for me, I didn't have a family after my parents were gone but I always thought Mia as my sister. "

Everyone was at a loss hearing her words, how could she be so kind even after losing her blood? Aaron's mother came forward and hugged her, 

She said, "From now on you are my daughter Rosaline, No matter what, you will never say that you don't have a family. You have one, we'll always be there for you, you are my child".

"Yes, and we are your family ", Mia and Aaron's father said together.

This made Rosaline too much emotional, Mrs. Carter kissed Rosaline's forehead and hugged her again.

She has lost one part of her but has gotten a whole family in return, She truly believes the saying now, "Whatever happens happens for a reason".

Looking into the eyes of Aaron, she saw his lips moving and understood what he said, "I love You, Rosy". which made her smile.