34. Playing Cupid 2

After about 15 minutes, they reached the spot. It was almost evening now and the temperature was reduced a bit.Aaron carefully put her down beside a tree and gave her some water. Once Rosaline said she was fine, he started setting up the camps for them. He set up two camps for them, one with the capacity of two and the other one for a single person.Mia announced that she would be taking the single one so they had no choice but to share the camp together. Aaron took Rosaline to the camp and gently settled her there."I am gonna bring some wooden sticks for the fire, you can change your clothes till then and please don't move. I'll be back soon", He said."Okay, Please be careful", Rosaline unconsciously replied and was a bit embarrassed but Aaron was happy hearing that.He went out to collect wooden sticks.Meanwhile, Mia was planning to execute her final plan. She waited for her brother to be gone and then went to the site washroom. Her friend had left the stuff she asked for at the secret place in the bathroom, so she went there and picked up the small box.She smiled after seeing that, this is her final plan for them to patch up. The first plan was the tripping then the single camping and now this one. She came back with the box and waited for 10 minutes then she went towards Rosaline's camp and opened the zip a little from the backside. Opening the secret box, she let the wolf spider come out of it and let it go inside the camp. Then she closed the Zip and ran straight to her camp. This was her final plan, Rosaline once told her that she was frightened of the big spiders. So, she asked her friend who is a fan of spiders to leave her pet spider which is harmless, and in return, she would let her ride her car once. Now she is only waiting for her brother to come to the camp and then he would save Rosaline from the spider and that's how they would again be the happy couple.Rosaline had changed her clothes and was lying down, she was thinking about last night. Aaron had kissed her on the places which she never knew existed previously. The images of last night were making her want him. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the small pet coming towards her. Suddenly, she felt something on her leg and let out a cry. Seeing the spider moving on her thighs, she jumped in fear forgetting about her sprained ankle.Aaron was coming back from the jungle and heard her cry. He dropped all the stocks on the floor and ran inside the camp. Getting inside, he saw Rosaline jumping and crying and then he saw the spider moving on her thighs and ran to her. He caught the spider from her thighs and dropped it outside the camp.Rosaline instantly hugged him tightly and cried."Than.. thank you. I am too scared of them, you saved me otherwise it would have killed me. Thank you so much, thank you", she said while sobbing."It's ok, it is gone, Rosy. Don't worry, I am here. Calm down", Aaron tried to console her and rubbed her back slightly.Hearing Rosy, Rosaline came out of her trance and removed her hold from him. She stood there a little embarrassed and looked down."There is no need to be embarrassed, everyone is afraid of something. You won't believe, I am afraid of rats", Aaron tried to lighten the mood.Hearing that Rosaline chuckled and he smiled. Then he said, "Rosaline, I know things are pretty complex between us but can we at least be friends? I don't want to spend the next two months with you like this, ignoring each other."Giving it a thought Rosaline nodded and replied, "Ok, Let's be friends"."Great, Friends", Aaron said and chuckled."So, friend, let's go outside. I have brought up the sticks, we can set up the fire and I will prepare the barbeque for us", he replied."Sure, let's go. But you need to give me a hand. I am still not able to walk properly." Rosaline replied."Sure, my queen", Aaron replied and took her hand.Meanwhile, Mia heard Rosaline cry and knew that her plan was working, so she took a peek from her camp and saw Aaron going inside. She ran outside their camp instantly and when Aaron threw out the spider, she caught that in the box and ran to the washroom again. She has to put it back in the same place otherwise her friend would take her car forever. That was their deal.Putting it back, she went back to the site and saw Aaron and Rosaline coming outside.Aaron asked her where she was and she informed her that she was in the washroom. Aaron nodded and helped Rosaline sit on a sitting stone and then started setting up the fire. Once done, he prepared the barbeque and Mia helped him with it.Aaron served Rosaline some and she ate them while praising him. Mia understood that her plan worked and she was proud of herself. She could be a Love cupid if not a designer, thinking about that she laughed in her mind.After eating, they sang some songs, and Mia also shared their childhood stories with Rosaline. Rosaline was laughing hearing those, although Aaron was a bit embarrassed with the stories but he was happy seeing Rosaline laughing. He sat beside her took her foot in his lap and started rubbing her ankle. Rosaline was immediately moved by his gesture, one thing was clear her heart is not a cold place anymore, Aaron has made it warm with his presence and she won't be able to change it to a cold one again.She thought of going with the flow, for the time being, she would face the reality once she is back from this trip.So, this is how Mia played a cupid in their love story. I am really loving her, what do you guys feel about her?