2. Aaron

His POV:

"You have a meeting in 15 minutes, and after that, you need to visit the showroom for your sister's birthday gift," my secretary, Garry, reminded me. He has been my secretary and a good friend for the past four years. Garry is excellent at his job and never hesitates to share his opinions with me, which I appreciate.

My baby sister's birthday is this weekend, and she is the love of my life. This year, she turns 16, and the thought of her reaching the legal dating age makes me overprotective. I can't imagine her with a boy; she is too delicate, and I don't want anyone to hurt her. Snapping out of my thoughts, I remember that she wanted to have her own car, which I denied her last year. I promised her that I would give it to her on her next birthday, so now I have no option but to fulfill my promise.

Being a billionaire comes with a lot of stress and responsibilities. Some people might think I spoil her, but that's not true. I do fulfill her wishes, but only the reasonable ones. Since I got my car at the age of 14, it's time for her to have one too. However, I will assign a driver for her as her safety is my top priority.

Enough of this self-talk, let me introduce myself. I am Aaron Carter, the successful CEO of Carter Enterprise and A.A. Media. I am 27 years old and renowned as the hottest bachelor in New York. Yes, I have inherited that geeky god look from my father, and I am proud of it. I know women are dying to be with me, but I don't have time for relationships. I believe in one-night stands, which I indulge in almost every week. My focus is on my business and my family, and that is more than enough for me.

Now, I need to go to the meeting. This is about our new product, which we have been planning to introduce since last year, and now it is finally happening.

In the meeting:

"So, this is how we are going to promote our products, and after one month, we will launch them into the market," Evan, the marketing manager, concluded. After listening to his plan, anger surged through me. How could these guys be so clueless? I rose from my seat and slammed my fist on the table.

"Is this how you plan to promote our products? With the cheap idea of banners and online ads that every small company is doing nowadays? Have you ever considered how this will impact our image as a leading mobile phone company? Clearly, you haven't. If you had, you wouldn't be proposing this to me," I shouted. 

I could see how they all trembled under my gaze, but I didn't care. These people are the senior management of my company, and I pay them top-level salaries that they wouldn't get anywhere else. Yet, they fail to appreciate that, don't they?

After giving them a month, they come up with the most common and basic idea that even a small child would reject.

"I want all of you to come up with a new and unique idea for the promotion and launch. I don't care how much it costs as long as it is fruitful. Bring me a new idea in 2 days, or you will all be fired. The meeting is over," I declared, leaving the conference room. Garry followed me to my office.

My office is located on the top floor of the building, and the windows are made of glass. I personally chose the design when I took over the CEO position. Being on the 52nd floor provides me with the best view of New York City, which always improves my mood. I know giving a hard time to the people I work with is not ideal, but without doing so, they won't work hard. I don't want my company to suffer losses due to their negligence, so this happens once in a while. Let's see what great ideas they come up with after this.

"Shall we leave for the showroom, sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing Garry's voice."Yes, Garry, let's go." After saying this, I grabbed my blazer and headed outside.

Thank you all for reading this chapter. Please let me know in the comments what you think about Aaron. Do you find him too bossy? It's time to introduce our female lead. Let's see who she is.