26. Sleeping Together

Continued:

Once they had dinner, Mia retired to her room as she wanted to tell her friends about Rosaline. Ever since she knew Rosaline and Aaron were engaged, she has been showing that off to her friends and somehow enjoying the jealous looks on their faces. Also, she praised her cooking to her mother. They both never thought Rosaline could cook.

On the other hand, Rosaline and Aaron both went to the master room. Aaron went straight to the office table and started working on some office work.

While Rosaline was checking out the interior of the room as she didn't give much thought to it while moving her items, this one was slightly bigger than her room in her apartment and it has a big balcony which was facing the garden view. The walls of the balcony were of glass but they were not transparent from the outer side. So, you can enjoy the look outside but no one would be able to see what is happening in the room from outside.

The bed was king size and there was a big couch and a sofa set beside it. It was like a whole new apartment inside that room, including a mini kitchen, a pool, a balcony, and a living room.After giving the room a final glance, She went towards the walking closet and picked her white night dress and after informing Aaron, she went to the bather to take a shower. Once done, she came outside and heard the sound of the door click Aaron glanced in her direction and her jaw dropped. In her white silk dress, she looked sexy as hell though it was not showing any part of her body too much but her long legs were clearly visible in that and it made Aaron speechless.Rosaline felt someone's eyes and saw in that direction and saw Aaron, his eyes were giving her chills but the temperature of the room suddenly became hot to her. She cleared her throat to change the environment, which made Aaron come out of his dream world and he embarrassedly looked down.

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed. The couch is big enough for me, so I won't have any problem sleeping there." After saying this she picked the pillow from the bed and was about to put it on the couch but Aaron stopped her in between.

"No, You can sleep over the bed, I'll sleep there. And don't worry as you mentioned the couch is big enough for me too. So please don't deny it." He said with a firm tone. Rosaline only nodded at him and went to bed, laying down on her bed, she checked her mobile phone for any notifications.

Meanwhile, Aaron went to take a shower. He took a long shower and thought about Rosaline, and how he would control himself from kissing her, for the last 3 months he always had this urge to kiss her after their first kiss. So to avoid that he was working overtime in the office and was coming late from the office, also they were living in separate rooms, so it was easier for him but now that they need to share one room, he was nervous about this.

When he came outside, Rosaline was already sleeping, and that made him sigh in relief. Glancing in her direction one last time, he went to the couch to sleep, it was not quite comfortable but he was ok to sleep there instead of Rosaline.

He was not able to sleep as he was watching in her direction again and again, after a long time he somehow managed to sleep.

In the middle of the night, he heard someone crying and woke up instantly. Then he checked in the direction from where the voice was coming, and he was shocked to see that it was Roaline who was sobbing in her sleep. He went towards her instantly and tried to wake her up but she was in a deep slumber and didn't wake up. So, he went to the other side of the bed and shifted her in his arms.

Due to the stress about Mia and the new environment, Rosaline was having the same nightmares about the accident. She was crying watching her parents in the car and talking too."Mom, Dad, please don't leave me. I love you a lot, please don't", and then she saw her uncle and aunt who were in her apartment and she suddenly shouted, "No, Please No, don't do that. Please don't" and started crying again.

Aaron was trying to coax her and was listening to her words, he understood that she was having a bad dream or it was a bad memory which is why she is crying. Seeing her in that state, he became emotional and hugged her. "Shhhhh, I am her Rose, please don't cry. No one is leaving", he tried to calm her.

After doing it for about 10-15 minutes, she calmed down and slept peacefully but he didn't want to leave her like that, so he kissed her forehead and slept in that position.

That night, Rosaline slept peacefully hugging Aaron as her life depends on it. Aaron also slept peacefully in her arms. He woke up early in the morning and saw her sleeping beside him, she was side-hugging her and her face was covered with some hair. He gently remove them from her face, the sunlight was illuminating on her face and she was looking like an angel. But there were tears marks on under her eyes and he was determined to know about her past. Kissing her forehead, he gave her a kiss on her cheeks and then on her lips too, and carefully removed her from his arm. Then he went to the bathroom for his morning routine.

Rosaline also woke up from her sleep once Aaron was gone, she felt like something moved from her side and also felt something on her lips. Opening her eyes, she saw the time, it was 6 am, and then saw the empty couch. She wondered where Aaron could be and then she heard the voice of water coming from the bathroom and understood.

Standing up, she cleaned the bed and put the sheets in the wardrobe, and then went to her previous room to take a bath.