28. Party

Aaron's POV:

I was quite emotional after watching the movie and was somehow imagining me and Rosaline in the movie. So, when I saw in her direction, I forgot to hide my feelings and saw a confused Rosaline. I hid it instantly and went to carry Mia to her room.Once done, I went to our room and saw Rosaline working on her laptop, I think she was also checking the final details for tomorrow. We both took the shower one by one and changed into the night clothes and then started working again. Once I was done, I closed my laptop and stood up. Rosaline was already sleeping while working, I removed the laptop from her chest and put it on the table. Then I came back to her and saw her sleeping but I could see the stress line on her forehead, I instantly understood that she was having the same dream again, so I went to the other side of the bed and again hugged her, she shifted in her sleep a bit and I notice the lines were gone now, so I kissed her forehead and went to sleep in the same position.After two days:Waking up with her has become my routine these days. I don't know what attracts me to her, but I always found myself sleeping beside her and kissing her but I don't want to scare her so I always wake up earlier than her, this is happing for the last three days and I am kind of loving it.We launched our product the day before yesterday and yes it was a great success. Rosaline's team did a great job in the show and I could see how she handled everything very well. At the end of the event, we walked together and thanked everyone. I also announced the success party for both the companies and I could see the employees were very happy with that.So, today is the successful party and we both are going there together. Garry is handling the arrangements and I trust him.I asked about the color of Rosaline's dress the day before yesterday so that we could have matching clothes. Yeah, Yeah, it was me who was thinking that childish the last time but I don't know I like that now. I just want to show the world that she is mine, of course, I am not sure about my feelings yet but I am pretty much sure about one thing I want her.So, here I am wearing a light pink colored shirt just to match it with Rosaline.Roslaine's POV:Today is the success party arranged by Aaron's Company and that too in my hotel. Yes, the venue is my new hotel which I purchased last year in Central New York. After the Gala, I asked Milinda to give the interior design contract to Rian's Company and they have done a great job with it. But no one knows that it is my hotel as I have not announced that officially, maybe later I would do that. Let today's party focus on Aaron's success only.So, I am getting ready, I have chosen a pink-colored off-shoulder gown today and tied my hair into a messy bun.Applying mascara and cherry red lipstick, I wore my 6 inches pink pencil heels and took my matching handbag. I came downstairs and found Aaron watching a football match with Mia. Whenever their team was making a goal, they were shouting and clapping making loud voices.Watching their interaction, my heart was full of emotions. Suddenly Aaron turned and saw me, he stood up instantly and came towards me. he was looking very handsome in his tuxedo, His pink colored shirt was making him look more handsome and he had made his hair differently today, the spikes were giving him a bad boy look and his jawline was very much clear with his finely done beard.He took my hand and kissed the back of it and then said, "You are looking very beautiful Baby, I suddenly don't want to go to the party and want to spend my time with you instead" and then he kissed my left cheek.His words made me go insane, and I could hear my heart beating so fast. Then I heard an aww somewhere and saw Mia standing like a lost puppy, Now I understood why he said this but somehow my heart didn't and it was beating at the same speed. I nodded at him and said, "You are also looking handsome Sweetheart, be with me at the party, and don't go anywhere. I won't like other women touching you".And I could see Aaron's face getting red, he smiled and said, "Yes baby, Shall we".I nodded and let him hold my hand. We were about to leave when Mia mentioned that she is also leaving for her friend's house and will be staying there today. We asked her to be careful and bid her bye.After that, we left in Aaron's Black Mercedes, this guy has a good collection of cars and I am very much impressed. One more thing I noticed about him is that ever since the Gala night when I mentioned that I don't like to sit in the backseat, he is always driving the car himself with me and never asked the driver to do that.I sort of like that, he is not as bad as I was thinking him.