12. helping Her

Continued:

Some partners came to me and started discussing my upcoming product launch. I gave them small updates and discussed more about their business.

While we were discussing I saw Rosaline running somewhere and when I looked in that direction, there was no one but Raya there.

"Is she gonna do something to Raya, She was crying after talking with them. So does she want to harm her? I need to check this" I thought and also walked in that direction.

And then she was beside Raya and all of a sudden she pushed someone, and screamed "Ahh". It caught everyone's attention. 

Rian and I ran towards them and we checked on Raya, she was fine but scared. She was crying, Rian hugged her and made her sit on the chair. I then moved towards Rosaline, she was beating the waiter mercilessly while cursing him.

I stood beside her and I caught something on her dress which shocked me, it was blood, her dress was torn in the stomach and blood was coming out from it, also it was showing a lot of her skin.

Instantly, I removed my blazer and put it around her. It made her stop and She turned towards me. I don't know what came to me but I wanted to protect her from the eyes of everyone, I hugged her as my first instinct.

Author's POV:

While Aaron was hugging Rosaline, she was frozen by his gesture. No one has hugged her after her parents died (Not counting his uncle's fake hugs). She felt warmth in his embrace, and it made her feel protected. They stood there for a few minutes in the same position until they felt someone moving behind Rosaline. Then in a swift movement, Aaron kicked that person, and he fell, security came to the scene and caught him.

Aaron shifted and asked her with a voice full of concern, " Are you alright?"

Rosaline nodded and without thinking Aaron kissed her forehead.

Suddenly Milinda came beside them and shouted with concern, "You are hurt, Ma'am" which brought those two out of their trance. 

Gerry was shocked by seeing the complete scene in front of him, his cold boss was hugging and kissing someone, and that to Rosaline who had become his enemy today.

He never saw his boss doing this to any woman apart from the Madam and his little sister Mia, the scene made him speechless.

Once Aaron and Milinda helped Rosaline sit at the nearest table, Aaron and Rian marched toward the Waiter and punched him hard.

"Why do you want to hurt my Raya, my Rosaline", Rian and Aaron shouted at the same time. Rian stopped listening to Aaron, turned towards him, and smirked. But Aaron was busy beating the waiter.

"I... I am sorry Sir, it .. that ...was a mistake, sir, I didn't want to hurt anyone", The waiter replied trembling.

But Rosaline heard him and she knew he won't say anything about those women. So, she stood up and marched towards the women with anger who were about to leave the palace.

She stopped them and asked, "Will you do the pleasure of telling everyone why he did that or do you want me to do that? Because trust me, You won't like me doing that." 

Everyone heard her and saw in that direction, Rian instantly recognized those women and shouted "Anna, Chloe, what the hell did you guys do?"

Both women turned their faces down and didn't say a word.

"Looks like you will only say this to Police", Rosaline said with a smirk."No, please don't" Both cried.

"We planned this, we wanted to humiliate your wife in front of everyone. But we didn't ask him to hurt anyone, it happened accidentally", Chloe pleadingly said.

"Yes, it wasn't our intention to hurt someone", Anna added.

"Yes, but humiliating my wife was reasonable to you. How shameless you too are? Let me guess, you guys did that because of that day, right?" Rian said angrily.

Both of them didn't say anything.

"What are you talking about?", Raya asked him.

"So, last week they tried to seduce me, first Chloe and then Anna. I didn't say anything at first but when Anna did the same, I couldn't control myself and lashed out at them in the conference room. I didn't realize that other employees were there too. later they cried and apologized, so I forgave them. I didn't tell you about that because I don't want to cause you to stress besides they already apologized. So I forgot about that. Only if I knew they would plan something like that, I would have fired them at that time" Rian said with a sad face.

"Oh, It's ok love. You didn't know about their motives, it's not your fault" Raya replied and side-hugged him.

"The police are here already to arrest you three. You can give your explanation there", Rosaline replied with a cold voice.

Both of them were crying and begging but everyone ignored them and the police took them with the waiter.

Hey readers, thanks for being with me. Let me know what you think about the story in the comments.