19. Arguments

Aaron's POV:

I came out of the bath and was getting ready for the office. Yesterday evening Rosaline's luggage came and I've already asked the maids to settle that into the room beside me, I have the master bedroom and the one beside me is a bit less spacious than mine, so I choose that for her. I received a call from my parents last night regarding the news, since I have not cleared it yet, they are assuming that the rumors are true. I got an earful from my mother for hiding this from her and Mia is also angry with me too, well my father was not helpful too.

I apologized to them but they asked me to visit them with Rosaline if I want to be forgiven and I had to agree with that. So now I have one more task and that is to make her agree to this but I would think about the ways later, for now, the interview is the most important thing.

As soon as I came out of my room, I heard the doorbell ring, the maid went to the door to open it. I came down the stairs towards the living room and I got a glimpse of the person at the door.It was Rosaline, I think she decided to meet me before going to the office. I went towards her, she was standing by the gate, checking out the living room and then her eyes caught me.

She greeted me Good Morning with a smile, I can see it was a forced one, and after seeing the maid checking our interaction, I knew what she was doing. As we have decided to make our contract a secret from the outside world, it was only right to behave like a couple in front of the maids too.

I went ahead and hugged her, not too intimately, and called out to her as Rose, I saw her frozen on the spot and could see some emotions in her eyes but that was gone in a few seconds and she said in a honey-coated tone,"Sweetheart, you have a really beautiful house here. I would love to stay here and I can't wait to check out our room".

For a moment I was not able to recognize her and realized that she is a good actress, but I don't want her to win this round as well. So, I took her hands and first introduced her to the maids, I have 2 maids - one for the cleaning and one for the food as I don't like too many people around me. After introducing the, I kissed her forehead and took her hands to give her a tour of the apartment. I could see the boiling look she was giving me.

Ignoring that I showed her the living and dining room, the kitchen, the guest rooms, and then our room I mean my room. Once I moved to the next room, she closed the door and shouted,

 " What the hell was that Aaron, why did you kiss me, and don't you ever call me Rose? I don't like that"

I became angry and replied, "So, what else you were expecting from me, to give you a cold shoulder while the maids were watching? I can not do that okay, I want others to believe this relationship, and for that, I need to show some love. As for the name, I didn't come up with any other name at that time and I would not call you again with the same name."

She became quiet, and that served you right, ha. After a few moments, she replied, "Fine! I let it go this time but next time please inform me first before doing any stunt of yours. I won't mind kicking you if you do that again, huh"

"Yeah, why not that is what a couple do right, kicking each other. Don't worry, I would do the same to you" I said sarcastically.

"Great, this is only the first day of the contract and you have made me lose my cool. I don't know how I would spend my 6 months here considering how a jerk personality you are", stomping her foot she replied.

"Same here" I so want to tell her that but I kept it in my thoughts.She is behaving like a spoiled cat and I am considering the contract again. She had ruined my mood for the day, I am wondering how I am gonna bear her attitude for the next 6 months.Glancing in her direction, I left her in her room but not before informing her about today's interview schedule with my Media house.

What a great way to start the day! Keep it up Aaron, this is just the beginning.