27. Movie

Rosaline made breakfast for the three of them, simple French Toast and omelets, and prepared coffee for Aaron and her. She also prepared a chocolate shake for Mia and then put all the things on the table. Aaron came downstairs and saw her arranging the table and somehow felt warmth, it was the same as watching her mother setting up the table which always made their house a home.Seeing, the scene he wanted nothing but to live this moment every day, even if he has to make the maids gone. He announced his presence by greeting her and after a few minutes Mia followed suit.They both took their seat and Rosaline started serving them breakfast and then took her seat."Umm, Mia. I didn't know what you drink in the morning so I prepared a chocolate shake for you. Please tell me if you don't like it, and I'll make something else for you." She said with a nervous smile."No, Sister-in-law. This is perfect, I love chocolate shakes and this just made my day." Mia replied while drinking the shake, Aaron could see the excitement in her voice."Great, Let me know what you guys would like to eat for lunch. I'll make that for you." Rosaline replied with a smile."I can eat anything you would cook, I already love your cooking", Mia said.Aaron was impressed with her cooking skills. The coffee she made was perfect too and he was liking Mia calling her sister-in-law. He knew something is wrong with him as he noted that he was smiling foolishly seeing Rosaline.Aaron's POV:I am getting bewitched by her and this is making me insane. I don't know what is happening to me but I am loving this. Once our breakfast is done, I picked up the dishes and went towards the kitchen, she is doing so much for me I mean us, and at least I could do this for her.Rosaline followed me and asked me to stop doing that but I denied it and told her to wait in the living room.She eventually agreed and went outside. I completed the dishes, it was the first time for me to do that but I was feeling happy about it.Once done, I went straight to the living room and saw them discussing something, Rosaline was drawing something and Mia was copying her.I saw her draw a basic design, she was completely lost in her design as if there is no one around her. She had a beautiful smile on her face while doing it and I knew she is enjoying designing.So, I leave those two there and went straight to my room. I started checking on the product launch details, last month we finalized the collaboration with Rosaline. She had tested the phone first and then also mentioned some issues with it, once they were resolved, she started with the promotion of the products instantly. Her models also started promoting our products on their social media accounts and I could say that our product is already popular in the market. We are planning the launch tomorrow with Rosaline's Fashion show. I hope everything goes well, we have also planned a success party in advance which would be held in a hotel in central New York after the launch.I started checking all the details till lunch and then started working again. In the evening, Mia insists on watching a movie together, she chose "The Notebook" as she hasn't watched that. We couldn't deny her and setup for it.Rosaline's POV:Mia is a nice girl, she always behaved like a little child and not a 16-year-old girl. I enjoyed spending time with her and she was good at learning design too. At her insistence, we agreed to watch the movie. I am not a fan of the movies, also I didn't have time for that. I was always a nerd in my school days and when I joined the Fashion Institute, I never had time for fun, not because of study but because I was doing multiple jobs to pay my fees and also was saving for my business.So, even though it was an old movie, I hadn't watched that.We settled on the sofas, Mia made me sit beside Aaron on the center Sofa and she herself sat on the side sofa.The movie was quite emotional but I was good at hiding my feelings. The female lead Allie had dementia which made her forget everything about her love. Watching Noah reading her general every day was quite painful. I can not imagine doing that for anyone, for me, it is more painful to live as a person who remembers than the one who forgets. When my parents were gone, I knew they loved me but if they forgot me like that I would have died. The end of the movie made me more emotional but it was good watching two lovers together even after the end of life.I saw Mia was already sleeping on the sofa and Aaron was looking at the screen with an unknown expression. Then he turned towards me and I saw something like love in her eyes but it was gone in a swift moment and he faced Mia instead.I closed the tv and Aaron carried sleeping Mia in her arms and went straight to her room. I also ignored the things and went to our room.