32. Ignoring

Roslaine's POV:The sun's rays are making it difficult to continue my sleep, I think I have to wake up now. Slowly I tried to open my eyes but closed them instantly as my head was hurting like hell. As if someone banged it with drumsticks. I tried to reach out to my head with my hands but something was stopping me, instantly I opened my eyes to see someone's head on my chest. And I was shocked to see Aaron sleeping above me. I tried to remove his head but he snuggled to me more and then I pushed him aside with a little force.Removing him, the scene in front of me made me forget the headache I was having a minute ago. I was naked on the bed with Aaron and not only that he was also completely naked. I can see the blood drops on the bed and it took me almost 5 minutes to understand what happened and that make me red.Grabbing the quilt, I covered myself and sat up straight. Beside me, Aaron was sleeping peacefully like this is the best sleep of his life.I tried to remember last night's event and slowly everything registered in my mind, the party, our dance, the appearance of Lara (my cousin), the conversation with Aaron...Oh My God, what I did, I showed him my weakness yesterday. I shouldn't have drank this much, how stupid I am.Then the other memories, the kiss, and the sex, I can remember everything clearly. Not only did I share my life with him but also I gave him my virginity.The sex was amazing although, he was really gentle last night. But I should not have shared my sorrows with him, that is how people take advantage of you.What have I done?I covered my face with my hands and controlled my tears, he would obviously use this against me. I need to do something so that he doesn't see me as a weak woman. Yes, I have to be brave and show him that it doesn't matter to me.Thinking about this, I slowly stood up from the bed, I can feel soreness down there. Giving him a last glance, I walked towards the bathroom and closed the door.Aaron's POV:I could feel something moving beside me but I chose to sleep then I heard the noise of the door closing and opened my eyes.I was alone on the bed but I could still smell her, so she woke up before me. I need to be prepared for the coming storm, she won't let it slide easily.Seeing the blood on the bed, I remembered our moments last night. She is the most beautiful and delicate woman I had ever spent my night with. Her lips and skin were so smooth and her body was fitting with me like it is made for me. Only thinking about that made me hard, God what this woman is doing to me?I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door click and I saw in that direction. There she was the queen of my thoughts standing in a bathrobe looking so innocent. I smiled in her direction but she walked straight to her closet ignoring me completely.I didn't imagine this reaction, I sure was waiting for some scolding and fight but not the ignorance. I need to talk to her about this, standing up I wore my clothes and moved towards the closet. She came out in second wearing a green floral dress, I could not help but stare at her.Then I heard her, "Can you please move out of my way, I have work to do." The voice was so cold like ice. She tried to shift me aside but I stopped her and hold her from the shoulders."Rosaline, I want to discuss last night. Last night was..." She didn't let me complete and said, "I know what happened last night and it was just drunk sex so why don't we handle it like adults? Yes, you were my first but it didn't mean anything, I forgot about that and you should too. We are only bounded by contract so let it be that way only. Only 2 months left, so let's not complicate this by stretching about last night."I was furious to hear her, how could she take it like a one-night stand? I know it was more than just sex, how could she deny that? But okay, if she wants it like this, I can too."Yes, Okay. If you say so, I was also thinking about the same." I replied."Sure, you do. thanks, I'll prepare the breakfast then. See, you". She replied in a more casual tone and left the room.How can she be so cold? She shared her sorrows last night, I know she suffered a lot but running away is not the solution. Maybe someday I would make her understand that. With these thoughts, I went to shower.