41. I Love You

Rosaline's POV:

I saw myself in an amusement park, it was so beautiful and full of different rides. 

Mom, I, Daddy, and a little girl were laughing and enjoying the rides together. We were going towards the next ride and all of a sudden, the little girl fell and I rushed to her. She started crying and I felt like someone had broken my heart, I hugged her tightly and after some time she stopped crying.

Mom came to me and said, "Rosy dear, you became the kindest girl I wanted you to be. You saved Mira today and made me proud. Your heart is full of love, you have always shown your care for everyone without asking anything in return but now it is the time to accept the love you deserve in return."I was confused by her words, how did I save that little girl Mira? I just hugged her to stop her cries and Love. What does she mean?So I asked her, "Mommy, I didn't save her, I just hugged her to make her calm and what do you mean by accepting the love? I never refused your or daddy's love."Daddy came forward and said, "No princess, your mommy is not talking about our love, she is talking about the love that you would receive from your soulmate, the one who is made for you and who would love you for the rest of your life. He would be always there for you, in sickness and in joy. He would care for you and make you the queen of his world."I still wasn't able to understand what they meant but I could see their smiling faces and that made me smile and after that, we continued our rides. Then I saw a small bed which was of a crown's shape, Daddy made me lie on the bed. I was getting sleepy, but I could see their happy faces. Then they both said, "Princess, you can rest now, we are going. We'll send someone to wake you up, one who would love you more than we could and would never leave your side, We love you, princess", and with that, they left and I could not see anything due to the darkness, I wanted to reach out to them, so I tried to move my hand but couldn't due to the heaviness I was feeling on it. Then I closed my eyes to sleep and heard someone crying, it was a male voice and I could feel the pain in that voice. He was calling my name and I could feel something liquid on my hand.So I opened my eyes to see that person but closed again due to the sudden brightness. Then adjusting to the brightness, I opened my eyes slowly and saw a white ceiling above me."You need to wake up for me, I Love you Rosy and I can't live without you", I heard the familiar voice saying these words and shifted my face towards him.Aaron, he was holding my hand like his life depended on it. His face was on my hands and I saw the tears in his eyes, he was murmuring something so I tried to listen to him carefully, "I Love you, Rosy, I Love you, please wake up". I was confused by his words but then I remembered my dream and daddy's last words and realized that he was the one they sent for me. I couldn't help but cry remembering them and this made him look in my direction I saw his eyes which were red from the crying and his lips curved into a smile. So without waiting, I blurted, "I love you too Aaron".