18. Moving in with him

Rosaline's POV:

Now that we have agreed upon this deal, Aaron asked me to read the contract and check the rules. He told me that I can also add my own rules there.So I started reading the rules, and I can see there are many:

1. Both parties need to give an official statement of their relationship mentioning that they are in love and engaged too.Engaged? I asked him and he said that it was required to make this relationship look real. Fine, agree with this one.

2. Miss. Rosaline needs to shift into Mr. Aaron's house as soon as possible. I knew it, this would be one of the rules and I am ok with that because I can't see him moving around in my house and using my things.

3. As long the contract is active, no party would be fooling around with anyone. In short, no boyfriend/girlfriend is allowed.Yeah, that is impossible for me.

4. If the parties want to get intimate, then can with mutual consent.I scoffed as if I would ever want that, huh?

5. No one would share the details of the contract with anyone, not even their relatives.

6. No party would interfere in each other's personal or professional life.

7. Both parties need to be lovey-dovey whenever required, kissing or hugging would be allowed whenever required.

8. Last but not least, a breach of any rule would terminate the contract instantly and the responsible party would have to take the blame on themselves in front of the media.Ok, this was fine with me but I wanted to add some more points, so I asked them to put a few points into the contract too. Garry started writing the points as soon as I told them.

9. Mr. Aaron is not allowed to love Miss. Rosaline.Listening to this Aaron scoffed and said, "That is surely applicable to you too Miss Rosaline". I laughed bitterly and replied, "No, not on me because I would never do that, love is not in my dictionary." and I can see confusion in Aaron's eyes.

10. The contract would not be expanded in any situation. After 6 months it would automatically expire and Mr. Aaron can't force Miss. Rosaline for that."Ok, I am fine with both points," Aaron replied. " We would share a new agreement with these pointers with your secretary and will also send the schedule for the interview with the media house.", He added.

I nodded and asked him to meet 1 hour before the interview to discuss the storyline and he nodded. Before leaving, he told me that he would be sending his team to take the luggage from my apartment in a few hours as I need to move in by tomorrow. I accepted that and left for the office with Milinda.

True to his words, he sent a team for the shifting in the evening. I had already packed my luggage, there wasn't too much as I was only taking the necessary things there. Once they left with the luggage, I went to the bathroom to take a hot bath, standing in the shower I reflected on my life, and how it was changed in just a few hours. I assured myself that this too would pass easily and 6 months would be gone before I would know.

Then I went to sleep, the stress of the situation made me tired and I wanted to take a rest before the new struggle get started.

The Next Day:

I woke up early and made a simple bread toast. As I need to move into Aaron's house, I thought of starting my day early.

After eating my breakfast, I packed my office bag and locked my apartment. Sitting in my car, I entered the location shared by Aaron yesterday. I would be stopping at his house first and then at the office. I could have done it in the evening but considering our busy schedules, it would be awkward for me to go to his house before him or late in the night.

I am okay with the whole moving-in thing but in the end, that is still his home and I am an outsider and I don't have any plan to behave like a real fiancée.Thinking this, I started driving my car and hit the road.