25. Mia in the house

Rosaline's POV:

It's been 3 months since I started living with Aaron.

After the night at his parents, I woke up the next morning and was surprised to see myself in a strange bed. The room was of black and white shade and there was a big picture of a kid around 11-12 years of age wearing Batman's costume over the wall. There were some more pictures on the study table and I knew it was Aaron's room as there was one picture of him in the same costume and his mask was off, he had a big smile on his face, standing with his parents and it was a very beautiful picture.

This made me smile and then I saw him, sleeping on the couch, and by the looks of it, I can say he was not a bit comfortable on it. His legs were in the air and he was almost about to fall, I ran toward him and tried to shift him on the couch which somehow woke him up. He opened his eyes suddenly and I was stunned.

He was staring into my eyes, his dark brown eyes were mesmerizing, and I noticed them first time.

Clearing my throat, I said, "You were about to fall off the couch, so I helped you", he nodded and I added, "I remember how you helped me yesterday, Thanks for that, I think there were almonds in the dessert which made me sleepy yesterday. I'm sorry for the trouble."

"I guessed that somehow, and it's ok. You didn't trouble me much, hope you had a good sleep." I nodded at that.

And after having our breakfast there we bid them bye. His mother made me promise to visit them again, also Mia was looking sad, I liked his family a lot. I never imagined they could be this good.

So after that day, we went back to our lives, going to some events together, and having some intimate interactions like hugs and kisses in front of people. 3 months were gone easily, we had a few arguments though like one time he tried to discuss my family and I was angry at him. I don't wanna share anything about them with anyone, so we had an argument and then he apologized and we went back to normal after one week. So, after that, we tried to avoid mentioning anything about each other's personal life, and that worked in our favor.

We also visited his parents twice in these months. So, today being a weekend, I was resting in my room or you can say working on the next designs for my brand. I love to design and somehow it makes me calm, so I love to design in my free time too.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell. Wondering who it could be, I went downstairs. The maids are not here as they were on leave and Aaron was working out in his gym.

I opened the gate and suddenly something or someone jumped on me. And it was Mia.

Author's POV:

Mia has come to live with her brother for a month as she wanted to spend some time with Rosaline, also as she was going to be admitted to a Fashion Course, she wanted to learn some basics from Rosaline. It was a sudden plan and her mother told her to check with them first but she wanted to surprise them and didn't think much about that.

Rosaline was confused seeing her with a bag, Aaron also came out from his workout room and he was also shocked to see Mia.

Mia told them about her plan and seeing her puppy eyes they both weren't able to deny her. Mia happily went inside and went straight to the guest room saying she needs to freshen.

Once she was gone, both Rosaline and Aaron looked at each other, thinking about the same thing that they have to pretend a happy couple in front of Mia.

Aaron mentioned that they need to shift to their room so that Mia won't doubt the, he was looking at her apologetically and Rosaline was giving her a cold look.

Still, Rosaline agreed and shifted her clothes into his room immediately.

Once done, Rosaline went to the kitchen to make dinner for all three of them. Generally, the maids were making food for them and they are not there, they were ordering it online but today being a holiday she decided to make it.

She made three dishes in less than one hour and set up the table and called both Aaron and Mia for dinner. Aaron was surprised to see the dishes on the table and asked, "Did you order them?""No, I made them." She replied.Once Mia joined them, they started eating the food. Both Mia and Aaron were impressed with her cooking skills and praised her, Rosaline blushed and thanked them. The dinner was lively with Mia talking about her school friends and other funny things. She also asked Rosaline for the design tips and Rosaline agreed to that, Rosaline already liked her and she didn't have any issues tutoring her. Aaron was watching their interactions throughout the dinner and was amused. Rosaline was speaking with her like an elder sister, her tone was filled with love and he was liking this Rosaline.