35. Pregnant

Rosaline's POV:After the camping day, things are much better between me and Aaron. We are not ignoring each other anymore but we are maintaining our distance physically. It's been 1 month to that camping and now only one month is left for the contract to be over. I know I have feelings for him and those are increasing day by day, so it would be great if the contract gets over soon.Thinking about the contract makes me sad sometimes, I don't know how I would be able to live without him. No one has cared about me after my parents so I was habitual of it but Aaron is making it hard for me now. He is so caring towards me, one time I cut my finger while making breakfast and he immediately called the doctor, like seriously who calls a doctor for a small cut? The doctor was also annoyed with that and Aaron only made him more annoyed by asking him stupid questions, "She will be fine, right doctor? Do you think she should take bed rest for 1 month?".Even the doctor was laughing at his questions and once he left, Aaron forcefully made me take bedrest for one week. I was furious at him but also touched by his gesture. He made me breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the whole week and it was so good that I asked him to make it daily and now he is making the breakfast for us in the kitchen.I don't know what our relationship is but I am not stopping him from doing that now. I want to live all the moments till the next months so that I don't have any regrets.One more thing I came to know about him is that he was cuddling me to sleep every night. I got to know it last week the night before Mia left for her college. Aaron was not at home and I was sleeping and having the same nightmares but suddenly I felt someone hugging me, I was awake at that time and heard his voice. He was saying calming words and his voice was full of love, I immediately felt calmer, and then we both fell asleep. I woke up early that day and felt him moving so I took a peek and saw him going back to the couch.Then I understood why I was not having the nightmares, it was due to him. He cuddled me all night and then went back to sleep on the couch early in the morning.So when Mia left, I didn't shift back to my previous room, I waited for him to ask me for that but he didn't and that's why we are still sharing the same room.Now tell me who won't get melted by these gestures but I know he doesn't want to continue this anymore because he had already mentioned that in the contract that we cannot love each other. So here I am thinking about the contract date.Aaron brought the breakfast to the table which made me come out of my thoughts. It was omelet and cereals but as soon as the smell hit my nostrils, I felt nausea.I ignored that and tried to eat a bite but this time the smell hit me hard. I could not stand it any longer, I covered my mouth with my hands and ran towards the washroom.Once inside, I vomited last night's food in the toilet bowl. But when I thought this is over, a new wave of nausea hit me and I vomited more. Flushing that, I tried to stand up but wasn't able to, my legs felt weak and I sat down beside the toilet seat. After a few seconds, I again vomited. It was like all my energy was drained, suddenly I felt someone rolling my back and saw Aaron standing beside me. His face was full of concern, I tried to stand up again and this time he helped me. Once I cleaned up, he carried me in bridal style and put me over the bed.Then he said, "Are you alright Rosy? Let me call the doctor, you are not well"."No, please don't. I am fine, I think I ate something wrong last night which made my stomach upset. I'll take some rest and then I'll be fine." I said assuring him."But you are clearly not fine, Let's go for a checkup. I am going on a business trip today and I won't be able to concentrate if we do not go for a checkup" He said with concern.Oh, Yes, he is going on a two-day business trip to Spain today. He told me that it was a big business deal. So, I tried to convince him."Ok Aaron, I'll go for a checkup in the evening if I still don't feel well. Don't worry, please focus on your deal" I said coaxing him."No, you promise me that you will go to the doctor in any condition and will keep me updated. The housekeepers are here so don't do anything and you are not going to the office today. Okay", He firmly said."Yes Boss, I will. Now please go", I replied."Okay, I am leaving, Take care and the maid will bring you some porridge so please eat that." With that, he kissed my forehead and left.I touched my forehead and smiled.Suddenly I remembered I had not gotten my period since the launch party and was feeling dizzy for a few days. I ignored that thinking it might be due to the stress at work but now this made me really worried.I can not be pregnant at this time, I forgot to take the pills that day but I thought nothing would happen. I surely need to go to the hospital to confirm this.Oh God, Please don't do this. This would only complicate things further.

Hey Readers, the book is coming to an end, just a few more chapters. Let me know what you think about a sequel. I will be waiting for your response...