Chapter 148 Melee

Start from the beginning

The place of inheritance was left by Yan Yun to his own children. Mo Chao had seen it many times on Yan Lingyun's left chest. It was a finger-long scar, like running fire. Every time it was touched, it was very hot and felt like it was about to burst. .

Now, under his thick velvet coat, gold gradually emerged, and his eyes also overflowed with golden light, and his breathing was in line with the rhyme of Taoism.

Several people quickly arranged the hiding array to buy time for him.

The monsters above were still throwing sacrifices down. I wonder if it was an illusion, but some wailing and desperate sounds could also be heard. Time passed by minute by minute, and it was very painful. Finally, after Yan Lingyun meditated for nearly half an hour, he opened his eyes.

"The entrance has been opened." He grabbed Mo Chao's hand, took him into his arms, and took him into the inheritance place first.

Next came Ye Qiushui, Xu Rao, Qin Kai, and Gu Lan. Soon, the group of six disappeared into the corridor.

...

A few hours later, the last batch of sacrifices were delivered to the crypt.

The personal guards ignored their cries and bled out and pushed down the piles of corpses. Dongfang Heng gently shook his fan and moved his eyes slightly: "It's almost here."

"That's right, the ceremony will be completed by tonight at the latest." The Yaozu elder closed his eyes and said, "It is also a blessing for the rebellious people to shed their blood for the revival of my Yaozu."

All the people in Taodu who are on the suspect list, except some who have gone to business, are all listed here.

After an unknown period of time, calm returned to the ice cave.

In the pile of corpses, a pair of snow-white rabbit ears moved, and finally they were dilapidated and lost all warmth.

*

After being taken into the inheritance place by Yan Lingyun, the eyes of several people turned upside down, which was the familiar feeling of crossing the boundary wall. After a few rounds, he finally stood still and came to a brand new space.

It was dark all around, white mist filled the air, there was no sky, no ground, no bounds. The first thing that catches the eye is the large formation formed by eighty-one semi-immortal artifacts not far away. The layers of the formation are superimposed on the sky, slowly flowing, ancient and solemn, and the immortal essence is surging with each stroke, and the pressure is poor. The pressure caused everyone's heart to stop and they couldn't breathe.

"Xianyuan... this formation was set up by the Immortal Lord!" Xu Rao wiped away the blood that overflowed from his mouth and resisted with all his spiritual power.

The entire northern secret realm is bound by formations, and the end of the superposition of formations is roughly where the goblins are. But in the ancestral land, the confinement was only a thousand times stronger. If Xu Rao was struggling, Mo Chao and Ye Qiu Shui were having trouble walking. Gu Lan knelt down directly on the ground, his face turned pale.

In the audience, only Yan Lingyun was walking on the ground, ignoring the restrictions.

Because Yan's blood is on his body, this is his place.

"You guys wait here, I'll come when I go." Yan Lingyun frowned slightly.

Mo Yang: "Go, we'll wait here, it's quite warm."

This is true, the ancestral land is much warmer than the ice cave outside, as long as they don't want to rush out and sit where they are, the ancestral land will not embarrass them.