Chapter 147 Ice Cave Crypt

Start bij het begin

Mo Chao was so angry that he almost vomited out. This earth pit was very simple and barbaric, but it reminded him of something very bad. There are barriers around the pit, so they can't get out, but the same, once they fall, I'm afraid they can't get out without peeling off their skin.

The purpose of the person who arranged the pit is obvious. There are traces of the boundary wall being torn at the bottom of the pit. It seems that the crack was first torn open to lure the ghost spirits to crawl out, and then the crack was closed to trap them. Yin spirits gather and turn into black drinking water, which is so filthy that it is collected and exported by agencies, and it does not know where it flows.

The blood bone mummy should also be unlucky, it got out of the gap.

"This enchantment is so powerful." Ye Qiushui showed a look that was difficult to look directly at.

Their cultivation bases were all shackled, and the barrier was able to trap the blood-skeleton corpse, making it slowly grind to death. The strength of a mummy is not in its cultivation, but in its body, which cannot be restrained by restrictions.

Yan Lingyun: "This is not a barrier, but an altar."

Mo Yang still wanted to vomit: "What the hell are they trying to do?"

"Goblins are rooted in the soil and are indistinguishable. If the ground is destroyed, the trees will wither." Yan Lingyun looked at the yin spirits howling ferociously in the pit. "The ruthless blood and yin water are poison to the land."

"They want to pollute the land and directly destroy the earth spirits." Mo Yang's heart skipped a beat, he still underestimated the Yaozu.

Born as a sacred object of five elements, it is so precious that Caesisa has the guts to destroy it instead of pulling it out.

The Yin spirits have no way to escape. The more violent they are, the more Yin water drips. Until they are completely dissipated, the demon clan will open the gap again and lure the next group of Yin spirits.

Ye Qiushui couldn't bear it: "Let's go."

The cycle of reincarnation in the world of cultivation has ended. I have listened to them cry for a long time and have a bad heart for the Tao.

If you can't become a fairy, no matter how brilliant you were in life, you will become a ghost after death. They, their relatives and friends, do not know where they will wander in the future.

Xu Rao narrowed his eyes and smiled: "If we die in the future, maybe we can become good friends among ghosts. When the moon is dark and the wind is high, we can inhale the yang energy and hold the soul in our mouth."

Ye Qiushui's brows twitched: "I don't like ordinary souls."

"I will give you the best."

Mo Chao was deep in thought but felt something was wrong when he heard what they said. However, he didn't think about it carefully and said instead: "Can you wait for me? I want to eat them all."

Xu Rao was surprised: "It was just a joke, Mo Chao, we are still human beings at this moment."

Gu Lan was amused and her eyes widened.

But Yan Lingyun understood what he meant and just said: "You can give it a try."

Mo Yang nodded, and Hengqin stood by the door.

The others, except Yan Lingyun who was beside him, took a few steps back to protect him.

Although he didn't know what Mo Yang was going to do, it was not a bad thing after all.