Chapter 143 Passage

Start from the beginning

Caesisa didn't listen to what he said, and rolled over his head, crushing it with overwhelming force, instantly turning it into mud.

He raised his hand, set fire to the bedroom, and walked out of the hall.

"Your Majesty, please calm down." The minister bowed his head and put on a feather coat for him.

At this moment, Casisa's eyes no longer have any warmth, but all the anger and cruelty that belong to beasts.

The firelight illuminated his demonic pupils, which were a rich golden red like magma. He opened his arms and was suddenly lifted up by the wind. His whole body emitted a strong light, and Taodu suddenly seemed to rise like the sun, even shining thousands of miles away.

Dharma appears in heaven and earth, Jinpeng!

The giant bird as huge as a mountain was bathed in golden light, soared up, neighed towards the sky, and summoned all the guards in the city.

Countless ferocious birds gathered towards him, perched in the wind, it was a ferocious army! Relying on such an army, the Sun King once swept across the grasslands, stepped from the extreme north to the extreme south, swallowed dozens of monks who had crossed the tribulation in Yanbei, and returned home. Now, he was going to grind to ashes the human race who dared to play tricks on him.

He only left one subordinate to make the final finishing touches for him:

"Search for traitors and eradicate the goblins as soon as possible——"

"Yes." The subordinate knelt down on one knee.

Caesisa led his troops away in an instant. He was not an idiot. Those who had the strength to sneak into the palace to eavesdrop did not think of him, but he did not expect that even a large array of heaven ranks would not be able to stop that person from cultivating the mustard space. He seems to have other means.

So many days are enough for these rats to find the entrance of Mokiya.

Jinpeng spread its wings high, pierced the space again and again, leaving golden and silver circles in the air, and the rest of the ferocious birds followed closely behind, taking advantage of his wind, it was extremely easy.

Soon this thousand-man army arrived at the Hong Ge Abyss, but it was too late. With Mo Chao's plug-in, as long as the specific coordinates were found, it was not difficult for 996 to accurately explore the entrance. Even though the entrance was eight thousand miles below the abyss, they went all the way down with their swords. At one moment, the entrance still entered the detection range of 996, and he captured the abnormal fluctuations in the boundary wall.

The abyss below eight thousand miles, without even a ray of light, is already concealed enough,

Therefore, in order to prevent self-defeating, and the traces of the monster race were found instead, no one was sent to guard the entrance, only a formation was set up.

Caesisa fell straight down with his wings folded, leading the people down, but the further down he went, the uglier his face became.

No one in Xixiao could dismantle such a complicated formation disk, so they took the simplest method, which was to blow it up with other formation disks.

He even knocked it out with the semi-immortal Hidden Lin Bell.

The collapsed rocks were pulverized by Caesisa, and they couldn't stop him at all. The hurricane danced wildly, like a high-speed mixer, widening the cliff by several meters and falling downward.

Finally, he saw the buried entrance, which was fully opened, spinning quietly, distorting everything around it, spitting out wind and snow, and a strong smell of blood.

One of the subordinates said: "They may have been killed."

The passage into the ancestral land had been extended by Kaixisa long ago. If you want to enter the secret realm, you must pass through this mile-long path. Although there are no elders stationed outside the entrance, there are in the passage.

The elders are all in the out-of-body integration stage. It is impossible for them to pass through.

Kaixisa also smiled slowly.

However, when they sank down the entrance and entered the passage, what they saw was not the man Xiu who was tied up, but a few elders of the demon clan with ugly faces.

"My king——" The elders frowned, unable to speak.

Kaixisa was furious: "Not a single one was caught?!"

During the dignified fusion period, squatting and catching a few Huashen Yuanying returned without success!

"There is only one." An elder said, "He is a disciple of the Immortal Lord. His methods are unpredictable. He only appears for a moment and then jumps to the end. Our space blockade has no effect on him."

It is already a miracle that he can tear apart the space in the passage into the secret realm. The boundary wall here is extremely fragile, and if you are not careful, you will be sucked into the ghost world. However, he plays the piano and jumps one after another, but the surrounding space does not move at all.

This is also why several demon clan elders are puzzled.

Even if some elders hit him very quickly, they were resolved by a layer of strange water shield, completely out of their control.

If Fengyunlu's few people who were taken away by Mo Yang's vocal range transposition, ban method, and outburst, so that they were eliminated from the competition, would probably hold hands with the elders to talk. It's a pity that Huangbei knows very little about it, and it doesn't know that the most difficult thing to catch in Xixiao is Mo Yao, who seems to be the most harmless.

The cultivation base is not very good, but the methods make people gnash their teeth.

As for the others, he pretended to be at home, so there was no risk of them being scattered, and they slipped into the secret realm openly and openly under the eyes of the demon clan elders.

He even wore the Shadowless Wings.

As for their ambush, 996 had already swept them out. A group of people were wearing dazzling red names in the dark. Such an ambush was a joke.

Kaixisa closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, there was no anger in her eyes, and she finally calmed down.

This team sent by Yan Bei is by no means an ordinary disciple.

He said coldly: "Since they have already entered, let's go in and arrest them."

Several Yaozu elders did not take orders immediately, but frowned deeply, as if weighing.

They really don't want to enter the secret realm of their ancestors unless necessary.

Kai Xisa said, "The people sent by Yanbei must have come prepared and had a way to open the passage. They succeeded in advance and looted all the semi-immortal weapons. The demon tribe no longer has to think about going south."

"Just lingering here, like a bereaved dog, letting them live freely and happily."

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of the elders changed, and they seemed to have deep-seated hatred, and finally made up their minds: "I will follow the king closely and swear to kill them!"

"Okay." Caesisa smiled coldly and entered the entrance first.

In front of you is the snow-capped mountains.