Chapter 143 Passage

Magsimula sa umpisa

It would implicate the innocent, and this wolf face could no longer be used in the future.

It didn't take a few months to return to the original appearance, and they were a little uncomfortable. Ye Qiushui moved his neck and saw that Mo Yang had changed back to his disciple's uniform and put on the piano on his back.

Mo Yang smiled.

After a few people and their clothes were sorted out, Gu Lan activated the concealment array, and Mo Yang summoned a flat boat, which everyone was familiar with, jumped onto it, and with a magic formula, they headed north.

Taodu is 6,500 miles north, Hongge Abyss, at their speed, tearing apart the space, they can reach it in about a day.

And just as Xi Xiao was hurrying on his way, at night, in the palace of Taodu, Caesisa finally handled the government affairs, the king's order had been conveyed to Yaodu, and within half a month, the rebellion would be extinguished step by step.

He also finally remembered the beauty who was left out in the bedroom.

After not seeing each other for a few days, something moved in his heart.

If you say how good-looking that young man is, that's not all. Caesisa has read countless beauties, and in his eyes, Fossey is not top-notch. The most striking thing about him is his eyes.

so gorgeous.

You are not afraid of him when you speak, let alone flatter him.

Recalling the soft feeling of holding someone in his arms, Caesisa immediately sent an order: "Bring Fossey to the bedroom."

"yes."

The ministers outside responded and left.

Caesisa tugged at the neckline, took off his outer robe casually, went to Qingliang Temple to take a bath, and then returned to the bedroom.

This time he didn't change back to his original form, and the dome of the dormitory also hung a fluorescent star belt, forming a faint blue patch. Tonight is a sunny day, the dome does not need to be sealed, and you can see the stars all over the sky. The demon servant has refurbished the bedroom. The central bed can accommodate dozens of people to lie side by side, and it is covered with expensive and gorgeous red spiritual silk quilts.

The ethos of the Yao clan is open, without the cumbersome and troublesome etiquette of Yanbei. Whoever the Yao king wants to favor, as long as it is not a Taoist couple, decorate the bedroom, it is considered a wedding.

Caesisa is very satisfied with the layout, everything he wants must be perfect, and it is the same with his lover. Tonight, while holding the boy in his arms, he will watch the stars in the field with him, and give him the same perfect night.

Caesisa was only wearing a robe, exposing a large chest, and his bronzed muscles slowly rose and fell with his breath under the starlight. He combed his golden hair behind his head, wore a ruby ​​armband, and sat on the bed casually, waiting own prey.

Waiting left and right, but no one was there.

Caesisa frowned slightly. He hoped that when the moon rose to the top of the dome, it would just enter him, but now it was almost over.

Finally, after waiting for a while, the minister finally came back, but instead of bringing the shy young man with him, he brought the trembling steward.

Caesisa's smile finally disappeared, the corners of his mouth were pursed coldly, and he stood up slowly.

"Q, Qi report to my king—" The steward knelt on the ground in fright, "I saw that there was no one named Fossey in the Moon Palace. I just woke up today——"