Chapter 138 Fashion

Start from the beginning

When Caixisa came to Taodu in person, he must have wanted to patrol and protect the ancestral land. If he could penetrate inside and monitor it at all times, it would only be a matter of time before he found the ancestral land.

But how easy is it to accomplish this? The Sun King is cunning and violent, and will not trust others easily.

Yan Lingyun: "There is no way to monitor him."

Xu Rao looked at him and said calmly: "Let's discuss it when we go back."

Before they knew it, they had already reached the central street of Taodu. The pavilions here are quite similar to those in Yanbei. They are incomparably magnificent and the fragrance is the strongest. When Mo Yang smelled the smell of barbecue, he left No more moving.

A few people walked inside.

But the further they walked, the more something felt wrong... Mo Chao's ears turned red as he was hit by the fragrance of makeup and powder, looking at the men and women in cool clothes in the pavilion.

Hey guys, this is the red light district!

The ethos of the monster clan was unrestrained, and those men and women leaned against the railing, stretching their bodies to their heart's content. One of the teenagers was almost naked, his honey-colored skin was shining with the sun's luster, and with a bouquet of fairy flowers in his ear, he threw a sachet into Mo Yang's arms.

"I like you, come up and play?"

But the sachet failed to fall on Mo Chao. Yan Lingyun caught it and crushed it into powder.

Although he was taciturn, no one dared to provoke him, the young man's expression changed, and for the next part of the journey, no one dared to blatantly show affection to Mo Wei.

Even if he turned into a monster with an ordinary appearance, Mo Chao still looked different from other monsters, like a clear but hazy gem. Just standing there, he wanted to be held in the palm of his hand and admired carefully for no reason.

Look into his eyes carefully and coax him to speak carefully.

"I didn't expect there to be so many people here." Ye Qiushui frowned. To avoid causing trouble, they turned to a side street to leave the red light district and went to another main street, but were immediately squeezed by the surging crowd.

The prices on Central Street are several times higher than other places. It is reasonable to say that there will not be too many ordinary monsters, but something seems to have happened today. The flow of people has reached a terrible level. Yes, the demon cultivators in the pavilion are also overcrowded, and there are many demons playing the piano.

Mo Chi's ears were about to explode. The demon clan in the wilderness lived a rough life, and playing the piano was not suitable for them. Sharp and ear-piercing whistling sounds came one after another, and even Xu Rao couldn't help but frown.

"Ah, this is really..."

"Sounds good!" Before he could finish his sentence, a monster clan suddenly shouted, "Sounds so good! Is this the method of human cultivation? It's so beautiful!"

Mo Chao: "..."

Although many demon clans in the wilderness hate Yanbei monks, they still like their things. This kind of guqin, which looks very simple and mysterious, is even more popular. Today, many demon cultivators came in specially dressed from traveling merchants. Sitting in a high pavilion, playing the piano, enjoying the admiration and gaze of the monsters below.

The central main street is distributed in fan-shaped blocks. In the center is a nine-story pavilion tower with hundreds of bronze bells hanging from the eaves and green gauze curtains. From a distance, someone can be seen sitting in the highest pavilion.