Chapter 131 Red Bird

Start from the beginning

The sun-shielding knife is inlaid with obsidian, and it also has the effect of destroying demons. Wherever it goes, it is like chopping vegetables and slicing melons. The sound of the wind is loud and harsh, making people feel frightened.

Kill with pleasure!

The depressed mood of the past few days was gone. Qin Kai became more and more courageous as he fought. He even captured a war horse and went straight to the core of the demon army's leader. Xu Rao helped him behind him, the mountain and river bell and the pounding bell became bigger, and sound waves burst out in mid-air, supplemented by the ground binding technique group control, creating a great opportunity for group killing. Rotating, harvesting large areas of heads, the Xiangshui Silk swept across, with astonishing power!

On the other hand, Yan Lingyun fought back and forth with the first-out-of-body demon cultivator, and even faintly overwhelmed him. They were caught up at this time, which meant that from tonight until Mo Yang's breakthrough was completed, they would stick to this place.

The first batch were killed.

Then came the second batch and the third batch.

More and more demon clans are being mobilized. In the past, they were running away, and the army was chasing behind them. But now they stopped, and they were able to catch up.

Although his class is ordinary, there are many ants that bite the elephant to death, so the threat is not small. What's more, there are high-level demon cultivators among them. They knew the core of the team well and collectively besieged Yan Lingyun, trying to capture him.

It's a pity that the enemy failed to capture it, but he lost his life.

"You have some ability to persist for so long. My king appreciates you!" On the moon in the middle of the sky, the demon tribe's distraction period messenger arrived. The demon's eyes were blood red and the ax was pointed at the young man who was fighting in the center.

The blood on Yan Lingyun's body belonged to his opponent. His eyes were brilliant gold. He took a sip of wine, raised his sword and looked at the messenger coming in mid-air. He couldn't help but sneer: "A brown bear is also begging for mercy from your king?"

The messenger's true form was indeed a bear, with a tiger's back and a bear's waist, riding a colorful real tiger. Hearing Yan Lingyun's taunt, he became furious and immediately picked up his battle ax and rushed forward.

A golden light burst out in mid-air, and Yan Lingyun arrived with a horizontal sword, dressed in white clothes.

The envoy was shocked, who is this person? His cultivation level is obviously no more than that of a god, but he has fallen a whole level beyond his body, and now he is on par with him!

Xiong Pao was ferocious, but Yan Lingyun's expression remained the same, and he was not restrained by the majesty at all. With a turn of the sword, like a meteor in a rainstorm, Zhenjian made hundreds of moves with him without losing the wind.

The demon tribe below was in such a state of confusion that even the messenger couldn't suppress the sword cultivator. They could only die if they rushed forward!

At this moment, a clear light flashed, his head and body were separated, and finally he saw Ye Qiushui's figure passing by, his face as cold as ice.

But the situation was not favorable to Xixiao. Although they had ample supplies, they had too few people, and without Mo Chao's support, it would be difficult for others to fight across the ranks. Only Yan Lingyun could withstand being out of body and being distracted.

Fortunately, a few hours later, the short sunrise ended. The golden crow's egg between Mo Chi's legs became hot, his closed eyes moved slightly, and the energy in his body began to change.