Chapter 116 Union

Start from the beginning

Zixiao Immortal Sect produces geniuses, but in a sense, they are loose, and everyone likes to be a lone wolf.

"The location where Xixiao landed is so biased, no one has found them now."

Someone exclaimed: "Although there are four golden elixirs in the team, in just one month, they have killed more than twenty sixth-level monsters."

Monsters are more difficult to deal with than monsters. Xixiao seems to be especially liked by monsters. Wherever he goes, monsters chase him.

On this day, they killed another sixth-level monster and three fifth-level monsters. Just after noon, they meditated and rested for a while.

At this moment, Yan Lingyun suddenly opened his eyes: "Someone touched the sword array."

Everyone was startled. When Yan Lingyun left the stronghold, he would set up a sword array nearby. This was the first time in a month that something triggered it.

The six rushed back to the stronghold, and when they arrived, they were sure that they were not bumped into by some monster accidentally, but a real group of people.

There were five in total, and they seemed to belong to the Vientiane group. Their highest cultivation level was only at the early stage of Golden Core. Two of them were seriously injured and were hugged by their teammates.

Seeing them, the captain who was still trying to break through the sword formation turned pale and looked at them in horror.

The other two teammates also subconsciously hugged the injured teammate in their arms, holding tokens in their hands.

"Yan... Yan Lingyun..."

Yan Lingyun and Mo Chao were already known to everyone in Bitong Academy, so they were not surprised when they were recognized. Seeing that they were silent, this group of people turned even paler and muttered: "We didn't know that this stronghold belongs to you... let's leave now."

They narrowly escaped death before finally finding this stronghold. They thought they could take a breather, persist and get more points, but now it seems that it is impossible.

A small tent could obviously not accommodate eleven people.

Yan Lingyun said, "Where are you from?"

The captain winced: "We are from Dongzhou Nandoumen."

Nandoumen is only a sixth-rank sect, and it relies on Zixiao Xianzong to survive. This time, it is only possible to participate in the competition in the spirit boat of Zixiao Xianzong. The five of them are the entire strength of the sect.

"Let's leave now." The captain was afraid of angering them, and quickly helped his teammates up, and was about to leave, but at this moment, he heard Yan Lingyun's voice:

"Forget it, you stay here."

He turned his head in disbelief, only to see that Xixiao and his party were all ready to go. The demon beast that had just been hunted cut out the demon pill, and the monster's essence and blood were removed, and all other parts were thrown on the ground.

One of the monsters, whose flesh and blood had a great tonic effect, was thrown in front of them.

"There are dead branches everywhere here, you can roast them." Mo Yang called out a small boat, and finally Yan Lingyun pulled his hand and jumped onto it.

The nearby high-level monsters were almost hunted, and they originally planned to leave tomorrow to find the next stronghold. But since the situation has changed, it is not impossible to move forward.

It's nothing to them to save as much as they can.

No more wasting time, Mo Yang finally played the piano and gave a big mouthful to the seriously injured two of Nandoumen, and then suddenly lifted a small boat into the air and swept it into the distance.

At this moment, the people from Nandoumen came to their senses and stared blankly at the direction they were going away.

*

Xixiao's points are too high, they don't need to work hard, but need to keep a low profile. The most important thing in the early stage is to protect themselves. They plan to wait and see what happens before making plans.

Therefore, in the eyes of outsiders, they are not here to compete so much as to improve their strength. It is rare for monsters and monsters to gather together, and Mustard Seed World is the best actual battlefield.

It's a pity that most people participating in the competition don't think so.

In the second month after entering the small world, the disciples began to fight among themselves.

There are always only a few strongholds with abundant supplies, superior terrain, and reasonable levels of monsters and monsters. Once the number of people increases, more abundant resources are needed, so competition is inevitable and intensifies.

At the beginning of the competition, it was just a small fight between the teams, and later it developed into a confrontation between small groups of forces.

Some disciples still believe in benevolence and righteousness, and after defeating the opponent, they will take away half of the points and leave; but there are quite a few people who do not leave any room for action and directly take away the token, and then break it and melt it into their own token to get it. All points. His opponents were left to fend for themselves, even those from the same sect were not spared.

Those who do this are often ancient religions. In comparison, Zixiao in bulk seems to be united, at least not to fire black guns, and save each other's lives. The disciples who had their tokens taken away wailed loudly, but it was of no avail. Once night fell, they could not find a stronghold and could not teleport out. They could only be torn apart by monsters.

The ancestor would not take action and just watched with cold eyes.

There is only one chance to give up the game, and it is the biggest mistake to have a fluke mentality and fail to crush the token in the first place.

When teams from different camps meet, nothing good happens. When they meet, they have to fight to the death, because in the end, the outcome depends on the total points within the group. The more you give away, the more confident you will be.

At this time, no matter which camp they were in, they were all faintly looking for Xi Xiao.

Mo Yang's ability is too strong, with a little awareness, he will know what kind of role he will play in a large team battle. The Diji group and Xixiao had the same interests and were barely able to cooperate, but the monks of Tianxuan and Vientiane absolutely could not tolerate him appearing on the final battlefield.

They must kick Mo Chao out!

But the strange thing is that no matter how they searched, they found no trace of Xi Xiao. Xi Xiao disappeared from the detection range of all teams like a ghost.

A disciple sneered: "No matter how strong the spiritual consciousness of Mo Chao and Yan Lingyun is, there is a limit. It is impossible to hide away even if they come back. Now our group is not completely united and the inspection intensity is not strong enough. I don't believe that they can hide in the future!" "

The facts were as he expected. On the fifty-seventh day after entering the mustard world:

In the Tianxuan group, finally a team found the trace of Xixiao!

The disciples in that team were very excited. After sending someone to report back to Zhuang Yun, they moved forward without hesitation and launched an interception in the middle of the road!