Chapter 109 Vinegar

Start from the beginning

The sword cultivator's hands untied his clothes, from the top button to the disciple's knot at the side.

He was laid down on the bright blue floor.

In this corner, only a little moonlight falling from the altar passed by Mo Chao's waist, and there, the disciple could not be seen, but he was clearly being held by a man's hand, seemingly careless, but indulging in it.

This chaotic and blurred corner.

"like him?"

Mo Yang cried: "I like...you..."

"like……"

"Not separated……"

He asked Yan Lingyun to hug him, and Yan Lingyun hugged him too, covering him. His Taoist heart was melted by him. Hearing the boy's cry, Yan Lingyun was willing to give him anything.

Because he also took everything from him.

The moonlight was so gentle, falling on Mo Chao and pouring into his body.

The bright moon hung high above the dome, looking down at him like a god.

...

*

seven days later

snow mountain

Mo Chao teleported out from the boundary monument and almost fell to the ground as soon as he landed.

Yan Lingyun escaped from his home and hugged him in time.

Mo Chao was supported by him, but he felt aggrieved. Even though he had taken a hot bath at home and his robes had been cleaned by magic, he was still sticky and uncomfortable, and the memory of his body had not dissipated.

Mo Chao didn't want to talk to him, so he opened his hand and wanted to leave alone, but he couldn't open it.

Mo Yang looked up at him.

Yan Lingyun picked him up and said in a low voice, "Don't be angry, it's me, Meng Lang."

Mo Yang sniffled, "Yeah."

This was the first time he saw Yan Lingyun being uncontrolled, ferocious, and terrifying.

He was almost a mature man. In front of him, Mo Chao looked like a little lamb, not even having the strength to break away.

Warm spiritual energy circulated between the two of them. Mo Chao felt a little more comfortable and gradually fell asleep leaning against him.

When he woke up again, he was already in the camp under the snow-capped mountains. He was lying in the wooden house, surrounded by piles of animal skins, and was extremely warm.

Just no one around.

It was still daytime with no indication of the time of day outside, and there were faint sounds of voices and the aroma of broth. Mo Yan understood, put on his clothes, packed up, opened the door and walked out.

Sure enough, everyone else was sitting around the edge of the cliff. Seeing him come out, Ye Qiushui smiled and said, "You are finally willing to wake up. You have been sleeping all day and night."

Mo Chao sat next to Yan Lingyun, and Yan Lingyun took the storage bag with the moon dragon in his hand.

Pengshan Qingbi Lantern was also inside, but because he was in a hurry, Mo Chao didn't see the final calculated number clearly.

Now he took the storage bag and stared at it for a long time before slowly exhaling.

Canghai Yueming Jiaodan: 4.5 billion, 67.55 million.