Chapter 104 Stars

Start from the beginning

The top of the mountain seemed to be covered in chaotic golden color all the time, and when the golden color was at its most brilliant, Mo Yang could play the piano.

He was taught how to play the piano by Wang Chan himself. Although his experience was far behind, after listening to it for a long time, he gradually became able to evoke a little bit of his mood.

Wang Chan had no worries and no worries. He didn't know how long he lived, and he didn't know how many years he watched the snow in Xizhou.

But his piano sound is not cold and bleak, but open and vast, not afraid of the passing of people and things, and the boundless time.

Yan Lingyun liked the sound of the qin very much. When Mo Yang was playing the qin, he practiced the sword, and he didn't need real energy. He just drank a sip of wine, and with the sword alone, he was as vast as mountains and magnanimous. The sword seemed to be nothing in his hands, and the setting sun shone through his white clothes, outlining a strong body with broad shoulders and thick ridges, long arms and a bee waist, powerful enough to collapse mountains with one punch.

Sitting on the edge of the cliff, Mo Yang was also warmed by the sun, his cheeks were healthy and rosy, and there were a few withered and yellow reeds by his side, blown by the wind.

He was so warm that his sleeves were warm, and his eyes were looking at you intently, so beautiful.

Yan Lingyun often looks at him.

The little Jiao crawled on the ground, got tangled up on a reed, and wobbled.

The moon gradually became rounder, and its scales grew day by day. Finally, it was completely full, and its whole body was covered with thin light blue scales.

And tonight is its favorite full moon day.

Yan Lingyun set up a swing on the top of the mountain.

Mo Chao was sitting, holding the little dragon in his arms. He gave a gentle push and the swing began to swing.

The moon dragon crawled around in Mo Chao's hands, liking this kind of game.

Tonight is a full moon, since it was born, it has not seen a full moon, so it is only in the afternoon, so it is happy.

It, and its favorite people, are pushed high.

Yuejiao can't understand the words of the human race now, but it feels extremely safe when it hears two familiar voices communicating. Because it is always listening in the eggshell, so the instinctive attachment.

On this day, it heard the warm afternoon and the cold dusk. It closed its rice-sized eyes and gradually fell asleep.

And Yan Lingyun and Mo Chao did talk a lot.

Since Ye Qiushui's death, Yan Lingyun hadn't said so many words for a long time.

Together they watched the sun sink.

"Tomorrow I want to go back to the Shrine to find my way," Mo Yang looked at the black floating up from the bottom of the cliff, "If I can find the black area, I want to go home."

Yan Lingyun: "Yes."

"I haven't asked you yet, is Xizhou okay now?"

"I have never been to Xizhou among the five continents, and there is little news about Xizhou in the upper world, and the immortals still hide from the world," Yan Lingyun said, "But I have met the disciples of the Kunlun Immortal Sect, and there is nothing unusual."

Mo Chao: "That's good."

But for some reason, he always felt that he had overlooked something, and his heart felt a little heavy.