Chapter 92 Lingtan

Start from the beginning

The yang side of Tai Chi Spring is just at the yang side, and after a short stand, you will feel the heat rising up, and the whole body's meridians are boiling; while the yin side is from yin to cold, making people's meridians freeze, like falling into an ice cave, and a layer of frost will form on the eyebrows and hair in a short time .

The handover of yin and yang is like Taiji, and no matter which side, there are countless high-level spiritual herbs, including a few holy medicines!

When he saw the holy medicine, Yi Yuanying's eyes turned red: "Godly Wind Ice Jade Flower!"

Before coming to the secret realm of Cotinus cotinus, the academy posted the approximate points that common treasures can get, among which:

Magic weapon: 1,000 points of yellow rank, 3,000 points of mysterious rank, 5,000 points of earth rank, 10,000 points of heaven rank

Spiritual weapon: 20,000 points of yellow rank, 50,000 points of mysterious rank, 100,000 points of earth rank, 200,000 points of heaven rank

Magic weapon: 1 million points

Spirit grass: 5,000 points of yellow rank, 20,000 points of mysterious rank, 100,000 points of earth rank, 200,000 points of heaven rank

Holy Medicine: 1 million points

Spiritual elixir: 5,000 points at the yellow level, 20,000 points at the mysterious level, 100,000 points at the earth level, and 200,000 points at the heaven level.

Holy Dan: 1 million points

Spirit pattern (each): Yellow rank 10,000 points, Xuan rank 50,000 points, Earth rank 100,000 points, Heaven rank 400,000 points

Talisman: Average 80,000 points

Monster eggs: 10,000 points at the yellow level, 50,000 points at the mysterious level, 100,000 points at the earth level, 400,000 points at the heaven level

Spirit Beast Eggs: 50,000 points of Yellow Rank, 80,000 points of Mysterious Rank, 200,000 points of Earth Rank, 600,000 points of Heaven Rank

In addition, there are demon elixirs, exercises, magic formulas, enlightenment fragments, etc., which are not fully listed. Among them, Tiandi Xuanhuang is divided into upper, middle and lower grades. Some are of special value and will receive extra points, so Only by putting it in your own storage bag can you know the exact score of each item.

And things like half-immortal weapons, half-immortal grass, and half-immortal beasts that are "immortal" are hard to come by. If you can find one, the points will start at 100 million.

This is the sinister intention of Bitong Academy to only give each team three small storage bags, constantly urging them to find higher-level treasures.

Although they are extremely greedy for the holy medicine in the Yin and Yang Tai Chi Spring, the spiritual power of Tai Chi Spring is so overbearing that they cannot stay there for a long time, not to mention that they all need to adjust their breath and rest now.

He could only grit his teeth and withdraw.

"I think there are still a lot of Lingxi Lingtan nearby. How about we adjust separately for the time being, and then come here together in three days to dig out the holy medicine together." Wang Feng said sincerely, "What do you think?"

Even if Yan Lingyun fell into a coma, they did not dare to have other thoughts. They could kill him by leapfrogging, but it would be difficult to kill them.

Moreover, the spiritual grasses above the ground level are very delicate. If you want to dig them out as completely as possible, only Gu Lan can do it.

If you put it on other people, losing even one root would make you twitch with pain.