'Did we just provoke a Karen' That's what Jennie thought after hearing what Mrs Lim said.

"But I clearly heard you saying false information about them and I don't see them hitting you." Jimin calmly said.

"Are you helping them?!" Mrs Lim shouted in disbelieve.

"Well I'm just telling the truth."

"This school is stupid!" Mrs Lim shouted and dragged Sehan away.

Seeing them walking away, Jimin turned to face Jennie "Sorry about that, Mrs Kim."

"It's fine, you can call me Miss Kim."

"Miss Kim I'm very sorry about what just happened."

"It's okay, it's not your fault anyway."

"I've noticed Jeongho is very quiet and Sehan is very talkative, I thought they could make friends, that's why I let them sat together." Jimin explain with a sorry expression. "But I never thought something like this would happened."

"It's fine, really. But I don't think they'll continue being friends."

"I don't want to be friends with someone that makes fun of my mom." Jeongho suddenly said.

Jimin chuckled because of his cuteness "I'll help you change your seat tomorrow."

Jeongho buried his head into Jennie's neck looking for comfort.

Jennie patted his head "We should go now."

"All right I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jimin waved at them.

Jennie smiled and went towards Joohyun's car. Jennie placed Jeongho at the back seat and went to the passenger seat.

"Who's that?" Joohyun immediately asked after Jennie entered the car.

"Who's who?"

"That good looking guy."

"Did you saw that woman too?"

"Yeah, so who's that guy?"

"You saw her then why didn't you come and help?"

"Well I was about to, then I saw that guy and thought you don't need me anymore. So, who is he."

"He is Jeongho's homeroom teacher."

"What's his name?"

"Jeongie what's his name?" Jennie turned back to ask Jeongho.

"Mr Park."

"Does he have a chance?" Joohyun stared at Jennie.

"What chance?"

"To become Jeongie's father."

"Are you crazy or what!" Jennie shouted

"Jeongie how's the teacher?" This time Joohyun turned back to ask Jeongho.

"He's nice I like him."

"What?! I didn't agree" Jennie shouted again.

"I don't care"

"Shut up and go home."

Joohyun laughed and drove them back to the bakery. She went back to work after dropping them off.

Jessica saw them coming back and went to welcome them.

"Jeongie how is school." Jessica asked while picking Jeongho up.

"It was ok, I'm hungry."

"You guys can go out to eat, I'll stay here." Jennie didn't have the mood to go out.

"You're not going?" Louis came out of the kitchen.

"There has to be someone in the shop, I can eat breads."

Jessica can tell that her mood is not good, but she still checked with Jennie. "Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Ok lets go" Louis took the car keys and went out.

"Bye bye mommy." Jeongho waved at Jennie

"Bye." Jennie replied.

They went out leaving Jennie alone in the bakery.

Jennie thought back about what happened earlier and decide to not talk about it to other people. She didn't really care much what Mrs Lim said anyway.

Suddenly her thoughts moved to Joohyun's words. 'Who's that good looking guy.' That guy indeed does looks good. But he won't date his student's parents right?

I don't really know what to write when they are having dialogue.