Chapter 52 Letter

Start from the beginning

Xianzun even sealed his 996, and he has nothing left.

Mo Chao's sad expression was so obvious that Wu Yu could even see it.

Wu Yu: "Junior brother, to cultivate immortality, you must first meditate. If the mind is not calm, inner demons will gradually arise, so how can we talk about the great road? Your Majesty asked you to clear the snow, just to clear away distracting thoughts."

After sending Wu Yu away, Mo Chao was left alone in a daze.

In the evening, he still couldn't help but write a letter as usual, but this time, tears fell on the letter paper, blurring a piece of writing.

*

Dongzhou.

Zixiao Immortal Sect.

The March deadline has expired, and all entrance examinations have ended.

The number of talents in this assessment was extremely exciting, the most in thousands of years, and the person who defeated Qin Kai in the third round and won the championship by a hair, turned out to be a nobody!

For a time, countless people remembered the name Yan Lingyun, and in the Yunhua Palace, this son even caused several elders from the main peak to compete for it, making all the Zixiao Immortal Sect disciples look excited.

In the end, Yan Lingyun was accepted by Xumi Peak, the main peak of Zixiao Xianzong, and merged into Fenghua Building, and became the chief of the new disciples.

Xumi Peak is not a mountain peak, but a mountain range with top-level spiritual veins entrenched at the bottom. The conditions are quite competitive among the twenty-four main peaks. The person who accepted Yan Lingyun was Geng Rui, the supreme elder of Xumi Peak. He was a swordsman in the Mahayana period. He was the same deputy sect master and was the master of the Fa Pavilion. He had a good personal relationship with the sect master and had a high status in the sect.

There are countless people who want to join his sect, but Geng Rui has always been resolute and demanding, and he never accepts disciples except for occasionally teaching the disciples of his clan.

This time it was rare for him to ask for it, and since his disciple was willing, the sect leader could only act like a man.

Geng Rui liked this new disciple very much and was about to take him to a retreat to preach.

Yan Lingyun declined politely. The court master was very dignified and needed three days to resolve the secular affairs.

Geng Rui understood him: "It's for the Taoist companion you mentioned before. As long as he complies with the rules of the Immortal Sect and is neither a demon cultivator nor an ordinary person, you can take him to live in Xumi Peak."

Yan Lingyun: "Thank you, Master."

"What are you doing, Mr. Xie?" Geng Rui waved his sleeves indifferently, "You can win the first place on your own, so go ahead."

After Yan Lingyun said goodbye, he used his sword to go to the nearest teleportation array within the sect and teleport directly out of the sect.

Ye Qiushui also followed him. She also missed Mo Chao. Now that she has also worshiped the main peak, her future is bright, and she no longer has the depression of being in the Mercy Sword Sect.

I just feel that the sky is high and far away, and I wish I could travel to the five continents.

Thinking of the hardships along the way, Ye Qiushui thought that when they received Mo Jing, they would have a good time drinking and drinking for three days and three nights.