Chapter 44 Upper Bound

Începe de la început

Not only that, Yan Lingyun took him up with his sword, rushed into the air, and visited the entire island and the sea area near it.

After being put to death and then reborn, Yan Lingyun is now at the Great Perfection of the Jindan stage, with a great sword intent, and his combat power is above the same level, only a thin line away from Yuanying.

Not even thirty.

All this should be attributed not only to Jin Jing, but also to the solid foundation he laid over the past two decades.

Yan Lingyun entered Taoism at the age of three, practiced Qi at the tenth level at the age of twelve, but did not establish the foundation until the age of fourteen.

It wasn't that his cultivation had stagnated, but that when he opened up his meridians, he discovered that there was still room for improvement.

With a strong intuition, he did not rush to build the foundation, but instead accumulated strength and then opened up the two seemingly unbreakable meridians.

In the end, Yan Lingyun succeeded, and gained a Qi sea that was several times wider than others, achieving the state of perfect Qi training.

The gap with the same level brought about by this kind of foundation becomes bigger and bigger as his cultivation base rises and he continues to temper. For example, Ye Qiushui, who is also Huayuan, will devour spirit stones after a short stay at sea, but Yan Lingyun took Mo Yang to fly in the secret place of Tibetan Mountain for more than half a month, and then erected a sword wall to fight a few rounds of nematodes and killed most of them. After the monkey group, he was finally exhausted.

Although the dantian is broken, the foundation is not completely destroyed.

When Yan Lingyun was absorbing the golden essence, those two meridians came into play again, allowing him to slowly eat up the golden essence.

The blood throughout his body was even more boiling, as if a giant gluttonous beast was trapped in his body, and it could no longer restrain itself from stretching out its claws.

Yan Lingyun took a sip of the wine that Mo Yang brought out, poured it into the air, and hugged the Taoist couple's waist tightly, feeling relieved.

They sat on the Baopu sword and had a panoramic view of mountains and seas.

*

Stay on the island for another day, and tomorrow they will go to sea to find a way out.

On this day, besides Feitian, Yan Lingyun also accompanied Mo Yang to go through his daily life, such as bullying crabs, fishing kelp, and catching fish with him.

Finally, we built a stove together and grilled fish on the coast.

The coast in winter is a bit cold, but Mo Yang stepped on the white sand without wearing shoes, having so much fun, he fell crookedly and fell into Yan Lingyun's arms again.

The setting sun was dark red, the whole sky looked grand and cold, the woods were dark and dark, Mo Yang would be afraid if he was alone, but with Yan Lingyun hugging him and a big bonfire lit, he just wanted to be outside Stayed a little longer.

He also released the white ape and the little monkey to enjoy grilled fish together.

On the dim beach, they kissed inextricably. Mo Chao sat on top of him, his clothes half-undressed, allowing the young man's hands to reach in.

Yan Lingyun is also a man. He didn't like beauty in the past, but now he loves her very much.

He wanted to see Mo Yang, he wanted to hug him again.