Chapter 13 The entrance opens

Start from the beginning

"Not only that," his companion covered his face with a folding fan, "he is the only one from the Ruthless Sword Sect who has realized the meaning of the sword. Otherwise, the Ruthless Sword Sect's face would have been trampled on the ground by Huang Fengmen."

As a low-level sect, Huang Feng sect lost consecutive defeats in the big competition ten years ago. An inner sect disciple of the mercy sword sect, and also a sword cultivator.

The point is that sword cultivators are not taken seriously in the Huangfeng Sect. It is simply a joke of the year that three or two kittens can knock down an elite disciple of a sect.

Fortunately, Yan Lingyun appeared at the last moment.

At that time, he was only seventeen years old and had established his foundation, but he defeated Huayuan with one sword and became famous in the world of cultivation. After the victory, he drank and laughed lightly, his demeanor was dazzling.

Someone sighed: "With Yan Lingyun here, the Mercy Sword Sect can remain at the top for hundreds of years."

No matter what everyone thought, soon the secret realm of Hidden Mountain was opened.

More than 7,000 people were waiting eagerly. When the first ray of purple energy passed through the forest leaves, even Mo Chao, who had no cultivation level, felt his heart skip a beat.

"It's about to open!"

A spiritual acupoint suddenly appeared in the mid-air, and expanded in a whirl, a huge spiritual flow burst out from it, forming a colorful light, faintly revealing a lush and vast small world.

The leaders of the four sects all rose into the air, releasing talismans from their palms and blending into the colorful light.

Soon, the light expanded, and the entrance to the hidden mountain secret realm was completely opened!

The people in the open space were in a commotion. At this time, Lin Qing raised his hand and a set of hand techniques was used to form a barrier, covering the entire open space. His voice spread to every corner: "On the first day, only disciples of the four major sects are allowed to enter, and the rest will restrain themselves and not violate the rules."

His voice was quite kind, and the commotion quickly subsided.

But there are still many people staring at the entrance, especially casual cultivators. When they think of the precious spiritual grass in the secret realm that someone will be the first to get there, their hearts feel like bleeding.

But if you don't obey, you will be kicked out or even beaten to death with a slap.

Mo Chao was also behind, watching with envy as Yan Lingyun led the people in. But Ye Qiushui, who was following behind, suddenly turned around and saw Mo Chao.

Mo Yang saw her smiling to himself.

Soon, all the disciples of the four major sects entered, while the elders stood guard and the others could only leave in silence.

...

The waiting days were very difficult. During this period, Mo Chao had to apply to the steward to obtain a token before he could enter.

Fortunately, Yan Lingyun probably thought that if he agreed with Mo Chao, he would not go in, so he did not explain it to the manager.

Mo Chao got the token successfully.

On the seventh day, it was finally the turn of the handymen and the casual cultivators outside to go in. Because there was no longer a threat, Lin Qing did not show up and was resting in the tent.

Mo Chao was extremely nervous.

The people around him were not doing much better, especially the casual cultivators, who were all walking around with red eyes, or clenching their fists to breathe. At this time, Mo Chao noticed a person standing not far away, standing motionless, like a stone sculpture.

This guy is quite calm.

However, Mo Chao didn't pay too much attention. Instead, he did some warm-up activities on the spot, rubbing his joints and hands.

"Enter--"

After the elder gives the order, they can go in. It's just that most of the casual cultivators and handymen didn't have a foundation and couldn't jump that high, so in the end they still had to help from the elders.

The elders on duty today looked impatient, so they directly slapped the tactic, and slapped a hurricane, blowing them all into it a few times.

Mo Chao also bumped into someone on the way. He let out a painful "Ah" and felt so cold that he instinctively raised his head and wanted to apologize.

But this time, he started to feel cold from the soles of his feet.

At the dark entrance, he saw the man's face amidst the chaos. The clothes were exactly the casual cultivators he thought were calm before. His long and messy bangs were blown up by the wind, revealing a face that was so pale that he didn't look like a living person.

He stared straight at Mo Yang.