Chapter 13 The entrance opens

Börja om från början

After Yan Lingyun went in, he had to apply to the steward to also go in.

As for whether he would be eaten by monsters in the secret realm... Mo Chao didn't think about it for the time being.

Evasion is shameful, but useful.

After making up his mind, Mo Yang also started to pack his backpack. He didn't have a storage bag, so he could only simplify his equipment as much as possible.

One set of clothes is enough, and he can wear a few more spares. Firestones, daggers, medicines, and Bigu Pills are all necessary. He let 996 swallow all the Food Transformation Pills. If he can have a little extra energy, he might be able to save his life at a critical moment.

He even wears two sets of socks, because he is afraid that the shoes will be worn out, and the socks can protect his feet.

By the time Mo Yang got dressed nervously, it was already midnight.

Then he suddenly remembered something... Huh, it seems that there are still six days left before the secret realm opens?

Also, the handymen, like casual cultivators, can only enter on the seventh day, 6+7=13, which is almost half a month.

The family that was not well-to-do got worse, Mo Yang sighed and took off the two pairs of socks.

*

In the early morning six days later, all the disciples of the sect gathered outside the camp early.

Today is the first day that the secret realm is opened. Even though only the four top sects can enter, it does not prevent them from observing their opponents.

The disciples of Chuuxuemen in the western region all wore blue clothes. Because they used sound as their weapon, they all carried zithers and flutes on their backs, looking elegant and unapproachable. Luoying Villa in the Southern Territory is the richest and most elegant. The disciples' clothes are all made of golden silkworm threads. Moreover, the Southern Territory is their territory, so they are much more relaxed than the people of other sects.

There is a beauty from the Canghai Valley in the east. Although she is slightly weaker, she has a wide range of marriages and cannot be offended.

As for the Merciless Sword Sect... After seeing the disciples of the Merciless Sword Sect coming out, everyone in the arena showed a bit of vigilance.

Needless to say, the Merciless Sword Sect is the strongest, what is even more frightening is that most of them are sword cultivators.

The combat power of sword cultivators is a bit higher than that of magic cultivators, not to mention that the merciful swordsmanship sword is known for its softness and toughness as its name suggests. There seems to be thousands of tenderness and sweetness during the fight, but a single shake of the sword will pierce your heart. In recent decades, the sword has become more slanted, and the disciples in the sect pay more attention to skills than Taoism, and there is a tendency to decline.

Before Yan Lingyun, the comprehension world almost regarded the sword cultivators of the Merciless Sword Sect as assassins.

At this time, they suddenly saw a young man walking out of the group of disciples of the Mercy Sword Sect. Dressed in simple white clothes, he has an extraordinary aura. He holds the sword casually, but it makes people feel terrified.

The disciples of the Merciless Sword Sect surrounded him, with reverence and awe in their eyes, and the sloppy air disappeared without a trace, and they quickly followed.

"That's Yan Lingyun?" Someone exclaimed in a low voice.

"I heard that he is only one step away from Jindan, and he is only twenty-seven years old."