Chapter 5 Matchmaking

Start from the beginning

He finally finished washing, bent his slender and flexible body, hugged the bucket and flushed the last bit of water to his feet, then stretched out, exhaling a little hot air from his lips, the tip of his nose was stained with water, and his forehead hair was wet and messy.

As soon as he pulled the clothes off the rack, he put them on and left the bathroom.

Someone swallowed and tried to pull him, but just missed it.

Mo Chao didn't know that he had escaped. As soon as he returned to Guizihao's room, he saw Zhu Xiao lying on his bed, and his salute was thrown onto another bed by Zhu Xiao, causing his bed to fall apart.

Zhu Xiao seemed to have fallen asleep, with his back on his side and his posture calm.

Mo Yang walked over and called him three or four times, but he must have fallen asleep and turned a deaf ear. The other handymen gathered together to make jokes, but their eyes were on this side, watching the show.

Mo Yang thought about it, and lay down on the bed, snatched half of the quilt, closed his eyes and was about to sleep.

Zhu Xiao was trembling from being stuck by him, jumped up from the bed immediately, and said angrily: "What are you doing!"

Mo Chao patted the remaining half of the bed: "Come on, brother."

Zhu Xiao was so angry that he couldn't stop coughing, pointing at Mo Yang: "What are you, you dare to touch me, but it's just a bed, you just have to pay it back tomorrow!"

Mo Yang yawned lazily. After a day of exhaustion, when he hit the bed, he didn't want to talk anymore. So he hugged the quilt, shielded Zhu Xiao from questioning, and slowly fell asleep.

Zhu Xiao was helpless, he didn't want to run into Mo Yang at all, but he threw a bed of debris on his own bed, he didn't want to clean it up, so he just sat on the side of the boat.

So passed the night.

Because Mo Yang was tired, he slept soundly, but Zhu Xiao listened to the sound of snoring all night, and when the sun rose, his complexion was paper-like.

He didn't want to wait any longer, just waiting for Manager Wu to pick him up.

The same is true of Huarong Huamao.

But Manager Wu obviously didn't set up the line that fast, so they still had to work on the next day.

The little boss in the main store led the whole room to the cabin. Although the shuttle boat is a heaven-level spiritual weapon, daily maintenance is also essential. Although the formation formed by the spiritual stones is easy to use, it is obviously cheaper to hire handymen.

The power paddles are rotated every day and they are scrubbed clean to ensure they appear sparkling in front of other sects.

In addition, they are also responsible for the cleaning of each room and the handling of spicy chicken.

Mo Chao knelt down with a rag to wipe the floor. The other handymen wiped a long distance with their legs, but he was as slow as a turtle crawling.

"Mo Chi, you are a dead man. When you die, you will lie on the coffin board. Don't be embarrassed here! There are still hundreds of rooms to clean!"

Now Mo Yang no longer thinks this spirit boat is cool, and he almost couldn't get up after the first day.

Zhu Xiao and the others were also tossed to pieces, and they were sweating all over, but they didn't want to go to the bathhouse to take a bath. Mo Yang couldn't sleep because he didn't take a shower, so he went with the bucket, but found that his knees and arms were bruised and bruised from the bump at some point, and it hurt when he pinched it.

Moreover, Mo Yang realized later that there was no food on the spirit boat, not to mention fried meat with chicken soup, not even a sip of tea, only the Bigu Pill that was given out every few days.

Day by day, it makes people physically and mentally exhausted.

Five days later, just when Zhu Xiao was about to go crazy, Guanshi Wu finally sent someone to the Gui Zihao room. When Mo Chu came back in the evening, he found that Zhu Xiao and Hua Rong and Hua Mao were dressed up. Zhu Xiao also applied lipstick and looked much better.

When Zhu Xiao left, he showed a playful smile and said to Mo Chao: "Just stay here and suffer."

They didn't come back that night.

The other handymen showed ambiguous smiles, looked at Mo Yang, and some people said: "This rabbit master is really capable, he can drill into golden holes anywhere, no more than us, he was born lowly, like a cow or a horse."

They were well-informed and knew that Zhu Xiao and the twin had fallen in love with the same person, and that person was an elite disciple of the inner sect. As long as Steward Wu avoided this gust of wind, he could be promoted again after returning to the sect.

When working the next day, the little boss of Guihao House knew that Mo Chao had been completely given up, and he had no last scruples. In addition, he had received the benefits of Zhu Xiao, so he scolded Mo Chao more and more fiercely, and finally twisted Mo Chao. head and let him climb onto the oars to dust it off.

When the oar is retracted into the cabin, it is still two or three meters high from the ground. Considering its thickness, the topmost part is at least seven or eight meters above the ground. Mo Chao climbed very carefully, but he was a mortal after all, and his physical condition was far inferior to that of the handymen who introduced Qi into his body. His feet were shaking halfway through the climb.

And there is no safety rope.

"Hurry up!" The little boss roared from below.

Mo Chao could only continue to climb up. When he finally reached the top, he pressed his knees tightly on the oars, spread out the rag, and began to wipe it bit by bit.

But the little boss kept scolding him for being slow, so Mo Chao was forced to speed up, gritted his teeth and persisted, trying his best not to make any mistakes.

Finally, he had wiped the top of the oar. Then he only had to stand back in the safe area and let others trigger the switch, turn the oar over, and wipe the other side. His task was complete.

Mo Chao cautiously returned to the safe area, but suddenly, he felt the world turn upside down. His body reacted before his consciousness, and the blood all over his body turned cold. He instinctively grasped the edge of an oar with both hands to stop himself from going forward. down.

The old silver coin turned the oar over before he could reach the safe area!

Mo Yang was directly suspended in the sky, ten meters below the ground, he used all his strength to grab the oar, his palm was cut with blood dripping, his fingers were blue, but he was still sliding down little by little.

"Mo Yao, what are you doing? You broke the oar. Can you afford to pay for it?"

"Restore the mechanism! Otherwise I will use my spiritual energy to cut off the oars before I die, and you will have to get out when the time comes -" Mo Chao shouted down with his last strength.

Other handymen have spiritual power to protect their bodies and cannot die if they fall, but not him!

The little boss cursed secretly and could only push the mechanism back to its original position. Mo Chao was lifted up again from the overturned oar, lying across the oar, breathing heavily.

*

After Mo Chi came down, he was punched by the little boss. Fortunately, someone else stopped him and separated the two.

"Brother Hu, calm down. If someone is killed and the steward is alerted, it will be the end of you and me!" a handyman advised.

The little boss, that is, Li Hu gasped heavily, and stared at Mo Yang sullenly: "You wait for Master Hu, I can't cure you yet."

Mo Chao also stared at him but said nothing.