If there is a suitable corpse at that time, 996 can replace it for him; if not, it can even create a new spiritual root for him and cleanse the marrow.

Mo Chao was now like the scapegoat guarding the treasure. He knew that there was enough treasure hidden behind the door to keep him comfortable for several lifetimes, but he didn't have the key.

Also beware of robbers who come to rob.

*

The next day, Manager Wu indeed told them that he was going to the Southern Territory on a spiritual boat. The Hidden Mountain Secret Realm was in the Southern Territory. As long as they were willing to listen to his instructions, they could not only follow him into the Secret Realm, but also have the opportunity to soar into the sky and turn a pheasant into a phoenix.

This statement was very straightforward, but except for Yun Niang and Mo Chao, everyone else had been fascinated by the wealthy life of the past two months. When they heard the steward's hint, they were not angry, but very happy. They gathered around to ask the steward to Help them choose a good master.

Manager Wu also enjoyed this atmosphere very much.

It was midsummer when they came, and the weather had turned cooler when they left, and it was early autumn.

Manager Wu was willing to give them food and clothing, but he was very stingy with things for practice. They didn't have storage bags, so they had to prepare their own luggage. Yun Niang sewed a backpack for him according to Mo Chao's creativity, and also made one herself. Mo Chao put a change of clothes, snacks, candles, scissors, and a kettle into it, and the schoolbag immediately bulged into a big bag. .

It is very heavy to carry.

The weather was gloomy on the day of departure, and the steward was waiting below just after dawn. Several people followed them to the mountain gate, and soon saw a huge spiritual boat floating in the air, splitting the layers of clouds and mist, and making a roaring horn sound.

Mo Chao was shocked by the scene that only appeared in anime. The spirit boat was filled with the flags of Mercy Sword Sect, and the cabin on the first floor could be seen densely packed with handymen. The second floor is for ordinary disciples, the third floor is for elite disciples, and the fourth floor is for accompanying elders.

They live on the second floor, four people share a room, which is much better than the big bunk on the first floor.

The first floor is next to the cabin, and the handymen rotate the big oars to increase the power. It is usually hot and stuffy, making it difficult to sleep well.

But even so, being selected was a happy event.

The five people and Guanshi Wu came before the disciples. The huge plank of the ship had already been lowered, and they went up the stairs protruding from the side.

Because Yunniang is a girl, she lives in a room with other female disciples. And Mo Yang and Zhu Xiao were divided into one room, and there was another pair of twin boys named Hua Rong and Hua Mao, who were born just like their names, delicate and charming.

In fact, Zhu Xiao looks pretty good, but she always looks sick and weak, a little melancholy.

People nowadays like bright and cheerful colors. After Mo Chao entered the room, he was attracted by the scenery outside the window and did not notice that the other three people were observing him calmly.

He is wearing a light blue robe, wearing blue cloth shoes, a hair band is sloppily tied behind, and many strands of hair are falling down, his pupils are flowing like water, making people stare at him eyes to see.