Chapter 3 Yan Lingyun

Start from the beginning

Mo Chao vaguely felt that someone important was coming, because everyone else was very excited and their faces turned red.

Soon, several rays of light fell from the sky, and one of them was golden, like a rainbow falling from the sun. From a distance, it looked extraordinary.

The disciples of Merciless Sword Sect must go through the mountain gate when they return to the gate, go to the steward hall near the gate to register and hand in the task sign to show that the task is completed. So no matter who it is, they will definitely pass through the long steps they are crowded now.

Not long after waiting, someone came up the long steps.

Mo Yang saw the young man walking in the front at first glance, dressed in crisp white clothes, with a high crown and ponytail, walking up the long steps casually and leisurely, his black boots pointing to the bluestone slab, silently.

He was holding a ferocious half-dead monster in his hand, a simple long sword behind his back, and a wine gourd at his waist. He looked like a swordsman returning from hunting, but he didn't bother to look at the crowd around him.

Mo Yang thought to himself, what a proud person.

The steward was very stubborn and quickly pushed away the people to greet him, holding Mo Chao's hand. The sickly boy saw it, and hurried to catch up.

"Nephew, nephew!" Steward Wu stopped the young man with a smile on his face, "Nephew is really powerful, this fourth-order monster that has been a disaster for many days, nephew immediately caught it as soon as he made a move!"

As soon as the young man stopped, the people following him also stopped. They are all the proud sons of the inner sect, wearing the same style of white clothes, with patterns of the Merciless Sword School embroidered on their chests, and disciple jade on their waists. At first glance, it looks finer than the sackcloth and white clothes of the youth, but everyone is headed by the youth.

Surrounded by so many tall and handsome men and women, several people who followed Wu Guanshi lowered their heads in shame.

Those disciples all laughed and said nothing, some fixed their wristbands, some made eye contact, and some looked at them.

Guanshi Wu was related to the head of the sect, that's why he dared to stop Yan Lingyun. Seeing that he didn't speak, he pushed Mo Chao out: "It's really a coincidence that I met my nephew today. These people are newly recruited servants. I plan to let them follow the spirit ship to the south in two months, just in time to bring tea and water to my nephew."

As soon as Mo Yang was pushed by Manager Wu, he suddenly met the young man's gaze and was very close to him.

The young man was a head taller than him, with his ponytail tied up high, but he didn't have any youthful looks, but a handsome and calm look. The facial features are very serious, the tails of the eyes are narrow and long, the pupils of the eyes are a little golden, and the color of the lips is also light. It is difficult to approach when not smiling, like a lone crane perched on a cliff.

Yan Lingyun looked down at him for a moment, then sneered, "Iser serves you."

Then he staggered away from them and left with the monster in hand. On the way, he pulled out the mouth of the gourd with one finger and took a sip of wine, no one dared to stop him.

Manager Wu looked embarrassed.

Mo Chao was a little dazed, standing there and still not recovering. But there was already a buzz of discussion around it. He listened vaguely to a few words, and later realized that he might not just be here to wash the dishes.