28. The mission to snow country!

Team 7 was on mission to snow country. They were requested by someone named Sanduyu  as bodyguards to actress Yukie Fuzikaze. The client had requested Hatake Kakashi. Ofcourse Naruto knew they just wanted Yukie who was really princess Kyouki Kazehana to reclaim her position as Daimyo of Snow. They wanted Kakashi as he had already helped the princess to escape with key to the supposed tressure when she was just a child. Naruto suspected Kakashi had already known about it. They had already packed additional cloaks for harsh weather of snow country. Well, it would help him in his first step of seducing Princess Kyouki, afterall who wasn't attracted to their prince charming who had saved them, and Yuki was afterall a princess. This led him to think about his current and only girlfriend, Hinata. He had gifted her rather impressive instrument that he crafted with help of knowledge he acquired from Forbidden scroll of sealing.

[Flashback]

Hinata and him had been spending their time together after finding out he was going to be gone for some time for his mission in snow. He was also giddy, as he was going to give Hinata a present that he believed would help her as a shinobi. 

"Alright, Hinata-chan! This is time for your present!" Naruto smiled at her.

"Y-You didn't have to N-Naruto-kun" Hinata poked her fingers together shyly.

"Don't worry about it" Naruto reassured as he took her palm in right hand and channeled chakra through it. The chakra was converted into ink, and the chakra ink took the shape of Kanji for 'accommodate' like Naruto had on one of his palms. After sometimes, the Kanji disappeared. 

"Now try to channel chakra into it" Naruto instructed.

Hinata did so, and to her surprise a black colored shiny bow with kanji engraved on it appeared. On the left side, the Kanji for Crimson, Energy, Light and peace were engraved in a random manner, while on the right side, the same kanji were engraved in repetitive manner. As soon as Hinata touched the bow, the Kanji started glowing blue, recognizing her chakra, making the bow useless for anyone else.

 As soon as Hinata touched the bow, the Kanji started glowing blue, recognizing her chakra, making the bow useless for anyone else

"This bow is made of chakra-infused wood from my Mokuton. It is as strong as steel but has elastic properties of wood. The runes engraved on it have different purposes. One of it is the ability to gradually store small amount of your chakra. Now, channel some of your chakra through it" Naruto said which Hinata did.

A bluish string of energy formed acting as the string for bow.