4. The day of Graduation!

Today was the day of graduation. Their class has whittled down to 30 students who will take the exam including Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, Ino Yamanka, Chouji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, and Sakura Haruno. The day started of a usual with the girls fighting over the seat next to Sasukes while, Naruto chatted happily away with Kiba, Chouji, and Shikamaru.

"So, who do you think is going to pass this year." Kiba says while, petting Akamaru

"I would say all of us if things are any indication including Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino" Chouji says while munching on chips.

"I wouldn't rule out Shino and Hinata both are pretty strong too." Naruto states

"What a drag with the way things are going I will get stuck on a team Ino." Shikamaru groans.
       -------x-------

"Alright class settle down and we will begin the testing." Iruka says

First is Shino then, Chouji, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, Ino, Sasuke, and finally Naruto who fails to pass the clone portion of the exam for failing to create a regular clone. When the students leave they take their headbands with them. Meanwhile, Naruto is waiting for someone by the swing set as other students happily show off their headbands to their parents.

"Hey Naruto"

"What's up Mizuki-sensei." Naruto asks

"Just coming by to check up on you since, you failed the genin exam" Mizuki states

"I wanted to so badly pass this year but, i guess i wasn't good enough." Naruto responds sadly

"Well there is a way to pass that i think you can do." Mizuki smiles

"Really Mizuki-sensei what is it i'll do anything!"

"You must acquire and learn a jutsu from the scroll of seals."

"Is that all Mizuki-sensei."

"Yep bring it to the designated location tonight and you will be a genin." Mizuki grins

"Thanks sensei i won't let you down" Naruto says happily

"Too easy" both Mizuki and Naruto thought.

That night Naruto knocks out the Hokage with his Sexy Jutsu and takes off with the scroll of seals. He arrives at the shack that Mizuki will be waiting for him and decides to look over the scroll.

"There, the 'Mokuton' techniques of Shodaime-sama. I should copy all these." Naruto decided.

He channeled chakra to a seal around his wrist, with kanji for 'accommodate', and with a poof a medium sized scroll falls down.

Naruto manipulates his chakra and wrote down each of the mokuton technique from the scroll of seals to his own personal scroll, in terms of his personal fuinjutsu kanji, so that no one else would understand what it means.

'The technique 'Mokuton: Mokujonheiki (wood release: wood locking wall)' seems really durable defensive technique. Shodaime says that he deflected the a tailed beast bomb using it.' Naruto decides to perfect the technique before anything.

'I remember the mokubunshins (wood clones) have many advantage over Shadow clones, like extreme durability and ability to become one with wood, making them better than shadow clones for espionage.

'The 'mokuton: hobi no jutsu ( wood release: wood expulsion technique)' creates a dome-like structure in the form of a dragon's face, the user is completely surrounded. Taking advantage of the nature of Wood Release, this fūinjutsu substantially weakens incoming attacks whilst protecting the user inside. It was strong enough to defend against Susanoo enhanced tailed beast bomb.'