9. Changes in timeline

"Tch... so these are changes Rikodu-jiji was talking about." Naruto Said.

Confident about knowing the events that AR going to happen, Naruto forgot about the negetive aspects of it.

Team 7 had brought Kakashi to Tazun's house to heal and rest. After waking up Kakashi had discussed about how Zabuza was probably alive. He then led out his plans for their training which was rejected by Naruto who told Kakashi that he and Sasuke both already knew the chakra control exercises and will train by themselves. Kakashi shrugged and instructed Sakura about tree walking. Like last time Inari had thrown a tantrum, but being mature Naruto tried to explain how the situation of Kaiza fighting Gato differs to them doing it.

[Flashback]

"Tell me Inari, do you think your grandfather is a great bridge builder." Naruto asked.

"Ofcourse he is" Inari answered.

"So do you think that my team and me could also bridge great bridges like your grandfather."

"No, ofcourse not. You can try but it won't be as good as my grandfather's. He is a professional after all." Inari replied heatedly.

"Good, now we shinobis are trained for these type of situations, like wave is facing now. Your father; Kaiza; was a brave man, but he was a fisherman. He was professional in fishing, so even though he tried fighting for his family, he couldn't succeed because he wasn't trained for it, unlike us. So you can put your faith in us and we promise to free wave from Gato's influence." Naruto finished with determination.

Inari took time, but decided to put his faith on Shinobis who came to protect his grandfather.

[Flashback end]

He had also met Haku, who was picking herbs just like the last time. They talked and Naruto was tempted to give her hints, that he knew his true identity, but abstained to do so.

He knew that Gato was sending his thugs to bring in Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter in case Zabuza failed. And now he was faced with new situation he didn't expect to arrive.

Gato after finding out Zabuza may not be enough for team 7, he had gone out and hired Raiga Kurosaki, A-ranked missing nin, who was once part of seven swordsman of mist. Naruto had not faced Raiga until 'Katabami gold mine' mission. Seeing him on the wave mission was a shocker for Naruto.

"Sigh! Atleast he doesn't have Ranmaru with him." Naruto murmured to himself after he evacuated Tsunami and Inari from the house so that Raiga wouldn't directly attack them.

"Do you want to have a funeral!" Raiga asked sounding completly insane.

"Raiga Kurosaki. Ranked A+, master of mist blade 'Kiba'." Naruto stated.

"Oh... so you do know about me." Raiga said with grin "Well doesn't matter, I will give you a funeral anyway." Raiga shouted and directed large amount of lightening towards Naruto using his blades.

"Fuuton: kami no kaze (wind style: divine winds)", Naruto released large gusts of wind completly dispersing Raiga's lightening.

Naruto continued with handsigns and released other techniques "Fuuton: Juha Reppusho (Wind style: Beast palm)", and released clawed shape sharp wind upon Raiga.

"Hahahaha... entertain me before I give you the funeral.... Raigeki (lightning strike)" and sent powerful lightening attack to counter Naruto's beast palm.

Raiga had quite underestimated Naruto's attack, which showed as it not only tore through Raiga's 'Raigeki' but also managed to inflict claw shaped wound on his left arm.