7. The real gennin test-2 !

[Last chapter]

The water bullet barrage tore through the mud walls, but got dissolved in doing so. Kakashi was going to sigh and once again taunt Naruto when he heard a roar. He looked to his left side and saw a large dragon made up of water glaring at him with glowing yellow eyes, leading him to sweatdrop.

[Now]

Kakashi uncovered his other eye with a murmur of 'Sharingan!' He then went through 47 hand seals in immense speed declaring "Suiton: Syuiryudan no jutsu (water style: water dragon bullet)."

Before Kakashi's technique could be formed, Naruto's dragon collapsed into it completly wasting the high chakra consumption technique and sent Kakashi flying.

"Suiton: suiryuu kobaku (water style: bite of the explosive dragon)" Naruto called as a water dragon formed just above Kakashi's head and shot down at him with high speed.

Kakashi formed a hand seal, resulting in formation of 1 copy of his. They both bumped their fists and ran in opposite direction, and jumped towards the lethal attack.

"Raiton: Raiden (Lightening style: lightning cable)". A bridge of pure lightning formed between both his hands and tore through Naruto's offensive technique.

"To think you would easily disable such a technique sensei." Naruto said amazed but sweatdropped whe he saw Kakashi panting "Ok, not that easily."

Kakashi didn't have much chakra or stamina until 4th war. The hokage Kakshi was very strong able to go on fighting for very long time with wide area techniques such as purple lightning. But before that he would allways face chakra exhaustion after one on one fights with A rank shinobis and above.

Kakashi was much more efficient in assasination and hostage situations, hence the top ranks in black ops.

"Say Naruto, where is Sakura." Kakashi questioned.

"Secure, with her current skill she is liability to the team, which may lead to hostage situation giving you upper hand. She is a teammate so we can't leave her behind, so we secured her." Naruto replied.

'W-well atleast he didn't abandoned her.' Kakashi winced as he thought about how much hassle it would be to bring Sakura on correct shinobi part.

"Doton: Iwadeppo no jutsu (Earth style: Stone pistol technique)", Naruto declared as he shot multiple stone at Kakashi which kept increasing their size as they got closer to him.

To Naruto's surprise, Kakashi let then hit. After taking all hits, Kakashi burst into lightning with declaration of "Raiton Kage bunshin no jutsu (Lightning shadow clone technique) destroying all of Naruto's earthen projectile.

Naruto immidietly recovered himself jut in time to see many Kunai's coming towards him with explosive note at their back.

Naruto understood, his sensei wants to channel raiton jutsu through water droplets, that will be splashed due to explosive tags. He jumped back and as soon as the Kunai's landed into water, Naruto had finished his hand seals "Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth style: Mud flow river)"

Kakashi, who had Chiddori ready to plunged through water splashes, was surprised to see mud intead of water. His chiddori dispersing due to lower conductivity of mud as compared to water.

He didn't even have time to correct himselves as he heard Naruto calling out "Doton:Doryuudan no jutsu (Earth style: Earth dragon bullet)". A head of Dragon, towering over Naruto formed and it shot hardened mud through it's open maw, towards Kakashi.

Kakashi started his handsigns for Earth wall, but he saw something that surprised him. 'It can't be, can it? 3 elements at such young age. Only Sandaime sama did it before at such young age.'