15. The forest of Death

Anko had explained everything about the scrolls and forest of death. This time Naruto hadn't interrupted her monologue, even though Naruto would have appreciated being in closeness of a hot woman such as Anko unlike last time.

Team 7 took their scrolls which turned out to be a heaven scroll and dashed inside the forest through their designed gate.

Similar to last time, they were followed by the Amegakure team. Naruto and Sasuke made a trap and tricked them using Sasuke's genjutsu. They took the scroll which was unfortunately a heaven scroll like them.

Unlike last time, they were met with more teams, which may be due to Kabuto announcing their achievement. They have got 2 earth scrolls from Suna teams and 3 heaven scrolls from Ame, Suna and Kusa teams.

After getting some rest, they moved. It had been half an hour since then when a strong gust of wind was directed towards them.

'Orochimaru' Naruto thought and warned Sasuke about the Sannin "Sasuke, the snake!"

Sasuke's eyes widened and he was trembling with both anxiety and excitement.

Naruto saw the snake summon that was about to swallow him as a whole to seprate him from the team. He sped through the hand signs "Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (wind style: Great task of the dragon)".

A greenish tornado formed around Naruto who directed it at the summon. The jutsu tore through the snake summon sending chunks of it all around and effectively killing it.

He saw Sasuke who was engaging Orochimaru in Taijutsu spring kicked him creating a distance. He saw Sasuke making hand signs and understood what was he going to do.

Naruto went through his own jutsu to aid Sasuke "Doton: Doryuu Taiga no jutsu (Earth style: Great Mud river technique)", creating mudslide below Orochimaru's feet, incapacitating him.

Sasuke's Hoesenka(pheonix flame), clashed into Orochimaru catching him in web of shuriken strings.

He then followed by 'Katon: Goryuka no justu (Fire style: Great flame dragon technique)'.

A giant head of dragon formed of flames rushed towards incapacitated Orochimaru. The jutsu was B rank and was hot enough to completly vaporize a Shinobi, but it was Orochimaru so he didn't take the risk.

Going through hand signs he released his 'Fuuton: Kami Kaze (wind style: divine winds)' on Orochimaru, fanning the flames of already deadly technique.

Orochimaru got consumed by four technique combination from Naruto and Sasuke and screamed. Though neither Naruto nor Sasuke bought it. There was no way a sannin like Orochimaru got caught in the technique. It would be other thing if he was simple jounin.

Their thoughts stood true as the effected Orochimaru turned out to be a mud clone substitution.

"Kukukuku! So the reports were correct. You truly are remarkable shinobi Sasuke-kun. Even you Naruto-kun. I didn't expect you to get rid of my summon so quickly and move to help Sasuke-kun. What do you s-"

He was interrupted as Naruto's feet clashed to orochimaru's face with call of 'Dynamic entery".

Orochimaru stood up wiping off the blood as he glared at Naruto for interrupting him. He was about to say something when he had to dodge a fast kick from Sasuke.

Naruto attacked his left side in a feint which was seen by Orochimaru as he moved to left instead of right. He was going to taunt Naruto as Sasuke clashed in Orochimaru's stomach with his knees making him split blood.