25. Sasuke knows the truth!

Sasuke was confused as moments before, Dash- the messenger fox of Naruto, had come and said that Naruto wanted to meet him in the forest of death as soon as possible. He didn't gave much thought to it, and did as he was asked.

"Sasuke!" Naruto's voice seemed grim.

"Is everything Allright? You are looking so dim." Sasuke asked.

Naruto shook his head "As you know, being an apprentice of Hokage, I have clearance on many village secrets. When Sandaime died, the last red-tape before me was dissolved. So, I took a look into it and found many things that if known to public will mark doom of the village. One of those things pertains to your clan, that is, the Uchiha massacre."

Sasuke frowned "What do you mean? It was clear that Itachi killed everyone in the clan to test his powers."

Naruto groaned "Don't be an idiot Sasuke, there were 8 children in the clan less than age 10 including you. Why the hell would he kill them to test his powers and leave you alive? You said, he did it because you were not worth killing, but among all those children you were the strongest. Even stronger than 3, those who were elder than you. When I heard everything about the massacre, I thought it was fishy. And I wanted to find the truth, after all you are my brother. And guess what I got the truth."

Sasuke's sharingan was active, his 3 tomoe spinning while his rinnegan was pulsing "W-What did you find?"

"It was all a giant conspiracy. The Uchiha were planning a coup-"

"WHAT!" Sasuke cut him off.

Naruto raised his hand "Please listen to me Sasuke. Here look, I have evidence with me."

Sasuke calmed down as Naruto continued " The hokage had Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Shisui working as double agents. When it was seen there was no way out of it, Itachi was given the task to kill off the Uchiha so that coup can be stopped. Itachi who was a pacifist knew that if the coup happened, the leaf will fall along with Uchiha, as Other villages would probably target them, So he accepted it."

"There is no way Sandaime would have given the order." Sasuke protested.

"That is the thing. The order wasn't given by Sandaime. It was given by one Danzo Shimura and the Hokage didn't knew about it until it was done." Naruto explained.

"W-What! I will kill him. I will aaghhhhh-" Sasuke shouted as the tomoes in his sharingan started moving at even faster speed finally morphing into star like pattern. Similarly, his rinnegan pulsed and now they sported 6 tomoes, two each in innermost circles. His newly acquired sharingan pulsed and nearby tree was covered in Black flames.

 His newly acquired sharingan pulsed and nearby tree was covered in Black flames

"Mangekyo-sharinhan and the tomoe-rinnegan!" Naruto wishpered but he took control of the situation