26. Confrontation between brothers!

"Hey Sasuke!" Naruto called out.

Currently they were on the way to Tanzaku Gai, so that they can retrieve Tsunade Senju to be the Godaime Hokage, and Jiraiya had disappeared to meet some of his contacts.

They had left the leaf a day ago. He, with the help of Jiraiya, had improved Gaara's seal by adding a 4-star seal on top of the weak storage seal, that was holding shukaku. Naruto had also talked sense into Gaara about getting stronger by protecting others. When Gaara said he had no such people, Naruto directed him towards his siblings. He also assured that he would have a lot of people acknowledging and even thanking his existence if he walked on the path Naruto adviced him to. After that he had spent some time with Gaara and Sasuke. They were afterall two of his best friends from past life and for what he was planning to do, it would be beneficial if Gaara and Sasuke shared some type of bond.

In addition to that he had also asked Shikaku to start training Shikamaru.

[Flashback]

"You are saying that you intend to have my son as an advisor in your reign." Shikaku said.

"Yes, even though he had not shown all of it yet, Shikamaru have potential beyond any past Nara have shown. It will be beneficial for leaf if he were to take such a leading position." Naruto replied.

Shikaku nodded. He had to agree his son had lots of potential. "So, you want me to train him in strategy making and more logical thinking?"

Naruto snorted "No, he will have it covered. I am asking you to train him in strength. I will not lie Shikaku, my generation will be far surpassing the past ones, even like of Hashirama sama and Madara's. I don't want Shikamaru to be left behind just because of his laziness. Please see to it that he not only has strong mind, but also strength to back it up."

Shikaku nodded in agreement and Naruto made his way out of Hokage's office.

[Flashback End]

And then they left on search for Tsunade. Naruto had missed the woman and now they were going to meet again. Though she was quite irritating when they met first time, but same could also be said for him. Suddenly, he had got an Idea about Uchiha clan and decided to tell Sasuke so he addressed him.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"Have you thought of what will you be doing other than being a Shinobi? You are heir to the Uchiha clan now and will get the seat in council when you turn 16." Naruto asked.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked confused.

"Sigh! Sasuke do you really think the clans do not do anything else other than being Shinobi. Nara clan have business of medicines. Akimichi clans owns most of food related business in Konoha. The sensory division of leaf is literally run by Yamanka clan. Inuzuka clan have entertainment sector covered by organizing Animal exhibitions and other things. They also have most of veterinary doctors. The Aburame clan have business of Honey and things similar to that. The Hyuga takes most of the building projects. The Senju, when alive found their business as landlords which is now taken over by Sarutobi. And finally, the Uchiha clan used to run Uchiha police force. It helped to maintain the power balance between the clan while helping them in their economy simultaneously." Naruto explained.

"I don't know, never thought about it." Sasuke replied.

"Well, I have an idea if you don't mind." Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

"Well why don't you reform the Uchiha police force. I know only Uchiha were employed but you can change it and take candidates from other clans, while being the chief. It will help your clan's economy to be stable while also helping in employment problems within leaf." Naruto adviced.