5. Team allotment!

The next day Naruto heads to the academy with his headband on his head and walks into the classroom where he takes a seat next to Kiba.

Naruto had ditched his white t-shirt and orange pants, that he had wore from last 6 years. He was currently wearing black version of jounin uniform minus the jacket. The silver plate where Konoha-sigil was sewn to the left chest of his uniform.

"What are you doing here this place is for graduates only

"What are you doing here this place is for graduates only." Kiba states

"Take a look and tell me what you see." Naruto replied pointing to his arm.

"A hitaite but, where did you get it from did you steal it off someone?"

"No, I got this from Iruka sensei for kicking Mizuki's ass and that's all I can say." Naruto replied cheekily.

"Troublesome Naruto only you could pass in such a ridiculous way." Shikamaru mused "Anyways, can you tell me where did you get your hitaete sewn to your shirt. Tieing it everyday seems troublesome.

"Ehh... They customise it wherever you buy your uniform. Just show them your certification of being Ninja, and they will do it for you." Naruto informed.

"Con-congratulations Naruto-kun" Hinata whispers, but Naruto hears anyway.

"Thank you Hinata-chan" Naruto replies with a wink in her direction causing Hinata to blush.

Suddenly loud noises with footsteps were heard, and everyone found Ino and Sakura running in the class, all while arguing who was first and who will get the chance to sit with Sasuke-kun.

"Hn" Sasuke complained in his unique grunt language.

Naruto heard an smirked at Sasuke. He then slowly informed Sasuke so that no one else hears "That pink haired banshi will also be part of our team.
Hey! Sakura may have been his good friend in past life, but that was Sakura who had brains that didn't turn into mush as soon as Sasuke was mentioned. Plus that Sakura was a badass Kunoichi who had surpassed a sannin likes of Tsunade. The current one was screaming banshee and he would call her so.

Sasuke was annoyed as he learnt Sakura would also be on his team, though he was pleasantly surprised when he learnt Naruto would be on his team. Naruto had taught him many things and helped make him stronger, while taking care that he didn't go to path of Darkness like Itachi. He had come to see the blonde as family, not that he will ever say it aloud. He nodded his head and then was lost in his own world.

Naruto sighed as he saw Sasuke 'At least he is not brooding.' Even after taking many efforts, Uchiha Sasuke was still quite anti social. Instead of brooding about killing his brother, he would now think about all jutsus he knew and how to break it in diffrent parts, or how to manipulate I to be used differently. Naruto shook his head and looked at Iruka who had finished his speech and started to announce the teams.

"Alright class i'm assigning teams so, please pay attention" Iruka said.

"Team 7 will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha"

A Trip To Past - NarutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara