6. The real Genin test-1!

The next morning Team 7 minus Naruto arrived at 5 am sharp to find Kakashi not there. Naruto had arrived at place last night and created 30 shadow clones and have them plant fuinjutsu traps throughout the entire woods.

"Ughhh! Where is that stupid sensei and teammate of ours?" Sakura screeched after waiting for a hour, making Sasuke wince.

"Hn, use your eyes, Naruto is just above us." Replied Sasuke pointing towards a branch of tree, under which Sasuke and Sakura were resting. Well Sasuke was thinking about applications of 'Gokakyu (great fireball) jutsu' and Sakura was fawning over him, which he skillfully ignored.

Sakura turned her eyes to the position where Sasuke was pointing and found out Naruto meditating on a branch. She didn't have anything to do, and her dream-crush was not responding to her so she thought of pestering her other teammate "Naruto! What are you doing there?" She again screeched making Sasuke wonder if using the 'Hoesenka-Ryuka combo' on her would be worth it.

Naruto completly ignored Sakura but an amused smile found its way to his face as he addressed Sasuke "It won't be worth it, but believe me it's a close call."

Sasuke smirked at the blonde even though his eyes were closed and replied "Hn! Very close."

Naruto just smiled and went back to his meditation, while Sakura sulked at not being included in their inside joke amd being ignored by even Naruto in addition to Sasuke.

Three hours later Kakashi showed up with an enraged Sakura shouting out how late he was and he completly ignoring her accusations.

"Now the three of you have to come at me in order to get these two bells in order to pass if you don't you will be sent back to the academy so, come at me with the intent to kill; you have until noon to get the bells now go!" Kakashi stated.

All three of them scattered. Kakashi just sighed a bit disappointed that no one attacked him like an idiot. He started to take out book from his pocket for reading but had to stop as he saw thousands of Kunai, raining over to him.

He panicked "Attack of this scale, I don't think it's possible from bunch of newly graduated gennins. Have enemies infiltrated the leaf without somehow raising any alarms."

He readied his hand signs to form a earth wall but somehow, the Kunais increased their speed. Kakashi got the feeling of getting cut even though he was sure non of those Kunai touched him. His eyes suddenly widened as he murmured "Genjutsu."

At the same time he felt two red eyes with two tomoes in both of them glaring at him. He formed a rat sign and disrupted his chakra with call of "Kai!".

He saw himself staring into Uchiha Sasuke's sharingan eye.

"W-When?" Kakashi asked.

"From start, when you met my eyes." Sasuke replied with a smirk.

Before he could counterattack the Uchiha for daring to face him alone and being cocky, Naruto placed a hand on his shoulder and sunshined few places away.

"A sharingan genjutsu. The academy reports never said about Sasuke having a sharingan. Neither did Hokage-sama, he must have known with that all seeing spherical glass he have." Kakashi murmured.

Kakashi himself sunshined to the place, where he heard some noise. He found Sakura running around calling for Sasuke. He shook his head and flickered in front of the kunoichi.

"Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic genjutsu: hell viewing technique" Kakashi declared as he faded away from Sakura in whirlwind of leaves.

"Huh! What was that?" Sakura murmured confused.

"S-Sakura. H-Help me!" She heard Sasuke's voice.

Horrified she turned in direction of the sound and saw Sasuke riddled with kunai and shurikens crawling towards her. Before he could reach her, he lost his breath and fell down.