23. Clash of Past Titans with youth powerhouses!

'Shinra Tensei!'

Sasuke's voice was heard as both the previous Hokage's were thrown backwards, giving Hiruzen time to take a breather.

Naruto looked at Orochimaru at shock. 'He is using Hashirama cells, that means Tobirama would be at full power and Hashirama at close to full power. Damn it, sometimes the changes sucks.'

"What are you both doing here, Naruto-kun, Sasuke kun? This is very dangero-"

"Saving your life you old gegeer. Orochimaru have a patch of Hashirama sama's cells somewhere in his body, thus he is able to supress their wills. That means Tobirama sama would have return to full power and Hashirama sama may also be close to it. You have no chance against them." Naruto explained.

"Kukuku! You are really brilliant to figure that out. But why would you think you are even comparable to the power of these two legendry shinobi, even with the rinnegan." Orochimaru stated.

Naruto shook his head "Jiji, the Scale of battle between previous Kage and us may destroy the village, so we have to take them out. I hope you have enough in you to spank your naughty student."

The comment led Orochimaru to fume and Hiruzen to chuckle.

Sasuke understood what Naruto wanted  so as soon as Naruto flickered behind him with his hand on Sasuke's shoulder, Sasuke turned his palm towards the resurrected Hokage.

"Banoshin Tein' (Universal pull)" Sasuke called out as both Hokages came flying towards Sasuke's waiting hands.

Naruto steeled himself and with a wishper of 'Hiraishin', four of them disappeared in golden flash.

Orochimaru's expression turned horrified at the site of famed Hiraishin but calmed itself as, he would be busy with the past Hokage.

"Kucchiyose no jutsu: Enma!" Sarutobi called our as the tall monkey king appeared in puff of smoke.

"Orochimaru!" Enma sneered and then looked back at Sarutobi "I told you this one would create problems."

Sarutobi nodded as he steeled himself "Today I am correcting the mistake my friend."

[Meanwhile in all over Konoha]

The Konoha shinobi tensed as they saw two giant foxes dashing towards them. Even nowhere as fierce and menacing as Kyubi, foxes were not taken as good light in Konoha.

"Don't fear, they are allies!" Jiraiya assured them remembering about Naruto telling him about training foxes.

Gamabunta was having bit of trouble as there were many snakes and Toads didn't have way of killing them other than using weapons.

With a growl, the two foxes jumped upon various large snake summons, tearing them into two with their Fangs and claws.

At the hospital, two persons dressed as Kumo shinobi were closing on Team 8 preparing to kidnap Hinata. Suddenly they all heard a growl and sharp blades of winds tore through the kidnappers. They all looked towards the source, and were taken aback to see a black wolf-sized fox with red eyes. The fox once against growled making sure no more hostiles were in there nearby. The fox then went towards Hinata, and sniffed her for a bit. The fox then let out happy yip as it started to play with Hinata.

At the same time, a group of enemies were burnt to crisps by Gray when they were going to ambush Team Gai and Sakura. Neji who had already seen that foxes were helping in battle, with his byakugan, told everyone about it

[At the valley of the end]

"This is the place where you and Uchiha Madara fought Shodai-sama, completely changing the landscape. It would be safest place to fight so we don't damage the leaf." Naruto said.