12. Chunnin Exams -1

Kakashi and Team 7 have briefed the Hokage about their C-rank turned A-rank turned S ranked mission (due to involvement of 2 A-ranked rouge shinobi and movement to free a village from tyrant's control.

Hokage asked Naruto to stay behind when other's left. "Naruto, the chunnin exams are close. I think that it is great time for village to know your apprenticeship to me for being the next Hokage and about your parents. After reading the reports, I am sure you could handle yourself well enough."

Naruto immidietly agreed with Sandaime and gave his consent. After being dismissed by Sandaime, he went to Uchiha compond and saw Sasuke trying to stabilize 'Great fireball technique' after adding more chakra to it.

Sasuke turned towards Naruto as soon as he sensed him.

"Do you even rest?" Naruto asked.

"I have had plenty. And I am nearly finished for today anyways." Sasuke defended himself.

"Very well, take your rest. Meet me tomorrow at the same place. My spy network had reported things that I found quite troubling. There may be an invasion in the village and one of the Sannin, Orochimaru had shown intrest in you. We have 10 days in exams, so I will do my best to prepare you." Naruto informed.

Sasuke's eye widened at the information "Have you told the Hokage about invasion and Orochimaru? And why would he target me?"

Naruto smiled "Sasuke, leaf already have a spy network, obviously they know. And about Orochimaru's intrest in you. Well let's say he had found a cheap way to increase his lifespan. He can posses other shinobi's body. Ofcourse, it has a drawback and he has to change bodies every 3 years now. He wants an Uchiha because of the sharingan as he wants to learn every jutsu in the world. From my network I heard that he tried with Itachi and got his ass handed to him. He had to run from Akatsuki, the mercenary organisation Itachi joined. And now he thinks, you will be an easy pick due to being young. He would entice you with power so that you take his offer and defect from leaf. Then he plans to take over your body, when you would have no defense."

Sasuke shivered as he heard about wierdness of Orochimaru. Naruto soothed him "Don't worry, he will underestimate us and we will take the advantage. From tomorrow I will be training you in heavy hitting techniques, both ninjutsu and taijutsu. You will also learn as many of Sharingan Genjutsu you can."

[Next day]
Sasuke and Naruto were seen participating in Taijutsu. Sasuke had awakened the 3rd tomoe while fight with Haku. To his surprise, Naruto eyes didn't gave him problems. It worked well in conjunction with his sharingan unlike Kakashi's, who have to block his original vision when fighting with sharingan. They chalked it up to lack of Uchiha genes in Kakashi, which helped Sasuke to adjust his donated eye well.

"Very good Sasuke, but you are channeling Katon chakra in your attacks uncounsiously. It will be wastage as Katon doesn't gives any advantage other than melting in addition to pure chakra. And it's a waste against someone like Orochimaru. Channel tiny amounts in your movements, kicks and punches and end it when you create the distance. You have the sharingan which will help you to predict where opponents attack are going to hit. If you are not fast enough to dodge it, Channel the chakra at that spot. It will lessen the damage." Naruto explained.

Sasuke nodded in understanding and started to do as Naruto instructed and to no one's surprise it worked. Sasuke knew that whatever Naruto tells him, works in most of cases. His punch and kicks started getting faster and heavy hitting while he stopped getting tired easily.

Next was Ninjutsu and Naruto taught him many diffrent Justus. He was ofcourse happy to increase his arsenal. Though most of attacks were highly chakra consuming and Naruto had to recharge Sasuke's chakra so that he can continue the training, after he used the techniques once.