endgame | where it all starts

BTW THIS STORY IS INSPIRED BY OTHER STORYS IVE READ BUT I WILL GIVE CREDIT IF IT SOUNDS TOO SIMILIAR!!

MADELAINE PETCH IS THE FACE CLAIM FOR FLORA BTW!!!

                                   ~

darkness filled my eyes as I slowly gains consciousness,i appear to be in a wooden box full of supply's. I looks around confused and scared of what was happening...' After what seemed like forever, the box comes to a sudden halt making the box jolt and i stumble a bit. i look up at the doors of the box the glowing light that was once red dinged green.

Someone began to open the box, the scorching sun pearing through i covers my eyes when all off a sudden a thud appears in the box i jump and look up its9 a boy. He had dark blonde buzzed hair greenish-blue eyes and weirdly curved eyebrows. The boy looked at me shocked raising his weird eyebrows, hesitating he said, "its a girl."

The crowd of what appeared to be teenage boys all started yelling some of them happy for the new arrival, some annoyed and some started me down like I was bait. a young boy aged around 17 helped me out of the box and some of the boys started whistling at me. I looked around and saw I was surrounded by 4 large stone walls covered in moss and vines, I looked around confused as to why i couldn't see any other girls and realised I was the only one there..

I walked over to the boy who claimed to be the leader who had dark skin and short buzzed hair "hello, I'm alby welcome to the glade" we started walking around the glade as he gave me a tour and introduced me to some people. "we call ourselves the gladers this is our glad we respect it and all do our part, you'll get to try out all the jobs tommorow and we'll have a gathering in the homestead with all the keepers once you've tried all the jobs and we will decide what's bear for you, got i"

I looked at alby confused " what jobs are there?" we walked past a hut with 2 men in "this is Clint and Jeff, they're the med-Jacks they treat any injuries and spend most of their time bandaging up the slicers or builders" one of the boys from the med-jack waved at me, he was around 5'7 with dark skin and a small afro he seemed nice. we walked past a gross smelling hut and I didn't dare to enter it," this is where the slicers work they prepare the meat for our cook frypan over there." I looked over and saw the man approaching us. "Hey greenie I'm frypan I cook for the glade you'll be working with me tommorow for training to see if cooks a good job for you"

With that the man walked away to prepare serving the lunch for the glade. "ahh and this is newt second in command  he's in charge whenever I'm not around" the boy who previously had helped me out of the box walked over he was a bit taller than me with golden blonde hair and dark brown eyes he had the sweetest smile ever." good thing you're always around then hey!" the 2 boys laughed with eachother.

he's not bad looking.. I thought to myself and I introduced myself to him