100. The wedding: part 1

A/N: 100th episode!!!!! Thank you so much for all the support!

The final decisions for the wedding had been finalised.

From what me and Tristan had discussed, it was going to be perfect.

He had picked out a new suit, as he started to disliked the other one and I had made a dress and the bridesmaids still had their dresses.

It was being held at the inn, which was a dream come true in itself. I mean I have so many happy memories at the inn.

It was three days before the wedding, and I was having a bachelorette party with just mom and Rory. We would have invited more people but there was no point. I mean I had the girls and I was coming up 26 weeks pregnant. We decided to have a movie night at my house where we would watch none stop movies and eat junk food all night.

Tristan had met Logan in Hartford for a catch up as his bachelor party. They were staying over at this fancy hotel. Of course, we would be drinking if we were over 21 and I wasn't pregnant.

"I can't believe you are getting married." Mom whispers. Rory was asleep on one couch and I was laying against mom on the other.

"I know." I look up to face mom with a big smile on my face.

"You are still my baby girl, you are not allowed to be getting married."

"I'm not so little anymore mom. I mean I have my own little girls and I've got a baby boy on the way." I explain and look back at the tv.

"I know that, but I still see you as the 5 year old girl who cried when she stepped on an ant."

"That was one time." I defend myself. "But I can understand what you mean."

"I just — I am so happy for you, Tori. I really am."

"Thanks mom. I think he is too." I point to my stomach.

"Ooh! Is he kicking?"

"If you call this kicking, then yes." I say, putting moms hand on the place where he was kicking.

"Ouch, that must hurt." Mom says

"Tell me about it. Every single day and night. It's nonstop." I explain

"He'll be worth it though, hon."

"Oh, he definitely will. You know, you can stay over if you want. We've got the spare room upstairs, and Rory seems comfortable on the couch. You can borrow some of my Pyjamas. It just saves you From waking home. I mean it's almost half eleven." I tell mom

"Okay, we'll do that."

I then go upstairs and get mom some Pyjamas. She follows me up and I hand her the Pyjamas.

We then say goodnight and make our ways to our bedrooms.

However, not long after, I make my way to the spare bedroom, with kicks from the baby going straight into my bladder.

"Mom?" I knock on the door.

"Tori?"

"Yeah, It's me." I make my way inside and lay down on the bed next to her. "He won't stop kicking and he's kicking my bladder."

"Come here." Mom bends down and whisper to my stomach but I couldn't hear what she said.

"How do you do that?" I question, speechless as the kicks have stopped. "No seriously, how?"